What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

I'll post up pics of the 'do' if Dad takes some... it's a children's charity event... very posh (we'll have cutlery and everything ;D)... got to be on bestest behaviour :-*:-* :-*

what,no way can you do that??? :D :D :D so its vodka and diet coke this time then, not the normal coke, thats my standard of posh

dont get streesed ben ,just aint worth it mate ;) any ideas what your looking for yet new job wise

cant help it, its not good!

trying to stay in the same field but i think due to time of year there's not much there so not sure where to look :-\ :-\

cant help it, its not good!

trying to stay in the same field but i think due to time of year there's not much there so not sure where to look :-\ :-\

Chin up buddy... something will come up... like you said... now is not the time mate... January will bring you good luck I am sure of it  ;)

busy day today, housework all done right through this morn thats bathroom kitchen rest of rooms all washing done and just about dried now in tumble dryer , then into town to get her xmas pressie, only to find it was sold out, more due next week now, so back home, just been up in the loft for a 1hr or so sorting out one side of the layout, pics later for you, and got the main part of tea ready to

why cant they let me do overtime instead of housework ect