What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

Day late I know, but I was soooooooooooooooooooo busy yesterday. But I went to the cinema, had fish and chips for lunch, a nice afternoon and then spoiled rotten by my dad and his wife... birthday cake and everything in the evening... fab birthday... and fab pressies (and not one green one among them before anyone asks ;D)

:-*:-* :-*:-* :-*

I took my daughter to the yard today to see the pony she loans ::) ::)

I mucked out the stable etc while she rode ::) ::)

Then the owner asked if i would rake the arena :o :o

With a tractor :o :o do bears sh*t in the woods ::) ::)

:D :D - so I take it you did then  :D :D :D - Urgh.... it's green and looks like a bogie  :o

sweet mercy mark, you have enough yet?? they all on the discs?? doubt it, i aint got 30 of them have i :D :D :D

I took my daughter to the yard today to see the pony she loans ::) ::)

I mucked out the stable etc while she rode ::) ::)

Then the owner asked if i would rake the arena :o :o

With a tractor :o :o do bears sh*t in the woods ::) ::)

so you had fun then paul, looks a nice old girl to, the local farm in the middel of plymouth has one like that, see her each year on the welger baler

i shouldnt send you so many links should i mate sorry ;):D :D

No you shouldn't mate.... it's all your fault... although... I am a little dissappointed in you for missing this one...  :o

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=270201408929&ssPageName=STRK:MEBI:IT&ih=017

Rocking horse sh*t that one  :o

No you shouldn't mate.... it's all your fault... although... I am a little dissappointed in you for missing this one...  :o

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=270201408929&ssPageName=STRK:MEBI:IT&ih=017

Rocking horse sh*t that one  :o

i appologies big time oh masterfull one and will buy you a opint to make up for it on the 5th of april, hows that sound ;):D

Delivering oil around the Kings Lynn, Peterborough and Huntingdon areas and applying for a job on a local 3000 acre farm ;D

And..... having a cup of tea with your best mate in Cambridgeshire Gavvers  ;) :'(

And I made the bloody tea as well... not even a mention  >:( :'(

and I washed up the cups  :'( :'(

And..... having a cup of tea with your best mate in Cambridgeshire Gavvers  ;) :'(

And I made the bloody tea as well... not even a mention  >:( :'(

and I washed up the cups  :'( :'(

Sorry mate, I didn't want the others getting jealous :D :D :D :D