What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

Good luck Gavington... how do you think it went mate ???

Thanks, I think it went well myself, seems like a very nice chap and an excellent place to work. 3000 acres with 3 blokes and one HGV with a full time driver as well, each bloke has their own tractor, mine would be a JD 6920 Auto power if I got the job

as soon as i got home from school i did my maths homework then started powerwashing the side walk way of the house so i can build a raised bed for some veg :) it's look well now and all clear away,k i also modified the downpipe so theres a barrel under it to gather the rain water :D realy pleased with it 8)

pimped my tractor as dads away!!!!!!

Fencing! Still plugging away at it, we're getting there with it.

Gav, job sounds nice mate just the sort of job I'd like with the HGV as a bit of holiday cover.

Does sound good Tris, he asked me if HGV driving was something that interested me and I said yes which seemed to go down well as at he minute they have to get a relief driver in as no one else wants to do it, the same applied to hedge cutting which interested him as no one else likes it :)

HOLY SHAMOLY!!

well i share lifts to the church hall for BB on friday nights and youth club on a saturday night. and i feel the guy i get a lift with has been using us for lifts because he hasnt been going to yoth club for a while and we always do lifts to BB. i have been annouyed the past while because i realy felt used and this guy is a know it all!! he thinks hes the best driver in the world and hes only driven a quad, pit bike, and a wee bit with a manual car!! i realy dont like him >:( so i been think of doing this for a while now but ive decided to stop giving him a lift ;) i told him on msn and this is what the convo went like, by the way, murray is me and he is lennox :D

Lennox  says:

u going to yc on saturday?

Murray says:

yea

Lennox  says:

belfast giants

Murray says:

aye

Murray says:

for now on you can make ur own we to bb and yc and all

Lennox  says:

why?

Murray says:

cus we've been doing a lot of lifts the past while

Lennox  says:

i know bt u always offer to do both runs on friday

Lennox  says:

and its no problem us doing them

Lennox  says:

and sorry about nt going to yc it was a last minute thing my m8 invited me

Murray says:

ah well

Murray says:

u havnt been at yc i ages so it wudnt make much difference if we did share lifts

Murray says:

end of

Lennox  says:

i know i havent bt it doesnt mean we cn just stop sharing lifts we can do more runs to bb etc if u want no point in 2 cars going the same direction

Murray says:

na forgot about lifts

Lennox  says:

ok then

Lennox  says:

cya!

Murray says:

cya

i feel he has a bad attitude aswell, notice he didnt even say hello to me first or anyfing!! and when he txts me for lifts he would just say 'lifts?' makes me mad!!

by the way sorry for the text talk in the convo :D

Went to the first toy fair of the new year at Westpoint Exeter today. Very good one it was too, loads of farm stuff and a lot more Britain's garden items which was nice to see. Prices rather high, they were charging ?35 a table today so no real bargains but there were some reasonable stuff to be had.

Very nice to see Mandy there and a couple of other FTF members.