What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

I thank you.. sometimes I even make myself laugh  :D :D - not often it has to be said..

What have I been up to today...

Assembling a PTO driven concrete mixer - been at it for an hour.... and still doing it now  >:( :'(

Pics to follow later

you managed to hold of one then :)

I thank you.. sometimes I even make myself laugh  :D :D - not often it has to be said..

What have I been up to today...

Assembling a PTO driven concrete mixer - been at it for an hour.... and still doing it now  >:( :'(

Pics to follow later

he bit the bullet then! :D

Painting more beet harvester parts and starting to paint up a batch of root railers ready for Spalding

what are they then gav :D :D new one on me i must say

been in church since 1 ish while she went wedding dress hunting, and success she found one to, and at a 6th of the price she was going to pay as well

It fits on the power washer Marky and puts a thick white foam over the car . you leave it on for 5 mins and it lifts / loosen the dirt off, makes washing the car very easy. Got mine from ebay.

Nice one mate... I may well have to invest on one of those... you are full of car washing secrets mate... I love that "special" secret polish you showed.. can't believe how well the water beads on my car now  :o

It's you young ones that are supposed to learn from us oldies I thought  :-[ - not the otrher way around  :D :D

Nice one mate... I may well have to invest on one of those... you are full of car washing secrets mate... I love that "special" secret polish you showed.. can't believe how well the water beads on my car now  :o

It's you young ones that are supposed to learn from us oldies I thought  :-[ - not the otrher way around  :D :D

thats ok Marky mate, if you put in snow foam gun in your ebay search it should come up. have you tried the special secret polish on your wheels.