What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

Can you show Mrs F as well then Simon please...

Although the defender does have the aerodynamics of a sofa... so not a lot of chance of saving too much  :-\

These women seem to think that standing on the throttle will get it up to speed faster hence saving fuel. HUH?!  ???

I did 280 miles on half a tank today. Current Mrs H seems to be able to do only 100 miles on the same. ::)

And then tells me the disco is too thirsty.  :o

I would say a sofa is a generous comparison. Old Land Rover would be more accurate!!  ;):D

Started at 7 this morning turning out ewes and lambs, then feed and beeded up the cattle. Then milled up 15 tonnes of Barley and ran a hire trailer back. Then at 5 went to work with the gf's sister to do a mobile bar at a 50th and now home and knackerred. No grub in the house either, so about time for my breakfast/lunch/dinner I'm thinking. ::)

I have 2 days off work this weekend :) so  Spent some time on here and ebay this morning then went to the city to get a hair cut and some paint for a real tractor. I spent 10 minutes chatting up the girl behind the counter at Tractor supply ;D.Then went and picked up some new tools for model making so I don't have to keep bringing stuff from my tool box in the the workshop into the house and getting dirt on every thing I touch. (life may be a bit quieter from today on as mums new carpet may stay clean now ;)) came home have spent a few more hours on the computer  and now I am off to get food and watch television as it's 11.00 pm . :)

well I've been working for Scania uk ltd today ;D it's so hard work this morning I went to the Lincoln depo then onto the Hull depo and picked up a grand total of 2 small parts from them, then this afternoon I went to the Scun-thorpe depo and delivered 3 parts for them ;D

Well have been working through procedures still :-X will they ever end.

Only just over a week to go so started thinking about my handover and also got my timesheet filled in  ;D ;D ;D.

Also working through a couple of queries on interlock systems and pig recievers!!!!

Mostly just a normal day in the life of a production operator in the projects team.

I also have 7 client reviews to carry out at some time  ???

So far today I've set up the mill mix man to do a 16t mix to incude farm barley, farm oats, bought in pellets and minerals. Moved more oats ready for the next batch with the 7840 on the sucker blower. Just split a load of logs on the 35 industrial with splitter. Later, mucking out again and then straw up all the sheds and feed those hungry beasts!

Pricing a little refurb, trying to sort out some snagging at a school for next week, been to see my wife on lambing duty at a friend's place and collect my phone, posted some pictures for you and now going to have a coffee and a smoke!

Had my first drive in my new Asda van and it was just fab. I can see over all the hedges and tractor-spot to my heart's content. Gonna love this job I think ;D

mandy one question

how do the fit the booster seat i the van so you can see over the steering wheel :D :D :D :D :D :D :D