What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

called into airport at 4.30am to do the de icing but it was raining and no ice in sight ??? left there at 7, now just back from a check up at the dentist, and B&Q, now i think i am away to start on a scratch build model that i have been thinking of for a while, hopefully have some pics later. ;)

Just getting ready to go home on saturday.

Have got my flight tickets now and have just writing my handover for my back to back.

Got some information to find out for monday as I have to go to Grangemouth refinery for a site visit of a piece of equipment that we are getting that is the same as they have.

Then finally tidy my desk.

the afternoon i was doing a bit of contracting!!!! haha na just cutting a man's half acre back lawn with my lawnmower, got it all finished up in just under an hour, 10quid, not bad plus a fiver from last time when i did it for him before winter.... not bad :-\

went to young farmers, we were re-hearsing for our parents evening 2 saturdays away ::)

then just after i got my bag all packed ready to go on a young farmers weekend at greenhill YMCA in the mournes...so Noel be aware, greenhill has young farmers about!!! ;D ;D :D so wont be on here over the weekend :-\

some of my blackface sheep have escaped out of the hill so best go gathering :(::)

Brings back a not-so-distant memory. Last year I spent ages gathering mine up on my 12hh Welsh pony - miss it a bit really :'(

Today I've been really lazy. Yesterday I did an 11 hours shift with Asda because on the very first day of their launch one of the vans broke down - so me and my mate had to do 11 drops instead of 5. Got home at 8pm absolutely shattered. Today though... watched the League of Extraordinary Gentleman with a mate from work and then lazed about all afternoon - back again this eve though and shift starts at 6am tomorrow :'(

About to do some online work now :)

Picked up a load of heating oil from Coryton in Essex. Left our yard at 2.30 am this morning. Dropped that off in our yard and then went to Theale near Reading for another load. Weather was atrocious. Got back to the yard this afternoon and unloaded by 3.15. Clocked up 539 km today and my dear old Daf's Tacho now shows 224 km; it's just clocked up one million km today. Still on the original engine and hardly uses any oil.

I'm a bit knackered now and guess what..............I'm going to Theale again tomorrow for petrol and diesel, starting at 4 am. Six sites to deliver to tomorrow. Where's that yawning smiley.  ;):)