What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

got up, popped in here, played 5 a side, sweated more than Barry at a weight watchers meeting, showered, lunch, now back on here and youtube listening to liverpool chants :D :D :D, then watching Liverpool v Man City at 3.30 (4pm kick off), after off to meal for granddads 80th

Drove back from Cornwall after a nice weekend staying with my Nan and Granda in Carlyon Bay (yep... the posh end :D)... visited loads of friends and family, including the famous Massey Boy - and what a carpet farm he has - Masseys galore I'm relieved to say (sorry I forgot the camera :-[). The new barn slotted in perfectly and was quickly filled up with broken down green tractors ;D

Just met a customer with a New Ray purchase in the Asda carpark and he told me to look out for a big white transit that he was driving

When I got there I realised why he had the van as he opened up the back and showed me three sections of a 1/32 Circus layout - bit top, animal cages the lot... amazing :o

Absolutely amazing - lots of Britains stuff used too. Hope to get some pics off him for another time :)

Been to Trago Mills this morning, and typical they didn't have any of the stuff Mrs MDF had planned to buy ::)

Had a look in the toy section, there was a fair bit of Britains, NH 70*0 and Case Puma @ ?11.49, Ford 5000 ?9.99, amongst others. Those New Ray lorries were there as well Scania Shell Tanker and Iveco Stralis @ ?9.99.  All I bought though was 3 tins of Revell enamel and a No. OO paintbrush  :D The paints in there are 1/2 the price of anywhere else I've seen.

been burning garden rubbish, just starting to building base for new layout, not happy with existing. hopeing to get layout planned this week then ill put on to here.

garden and sheds all done, final bits sorted out over the day, and also helped a neighbour dig out 1/3 rd of his garden to a 1 ft depth ready for his driveway, plus i gained some decent topsoli for our garden at the same time, then watched a local cat playing with one of my new unwanted furry friends out the back in the hedges, killed the rat no probs, but it loks like i need to call the council as they are still arround

not much, its only 0909 :D :D :D, only been up an hour :D :D

so went to outlaws for lunch, watched the womens FA cup final....some fit women ;)::), called in at grand parents on way home, got fed again, then home, got on bike, went to parents to see dogs then home and back on here ;):D