What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

What I been up to today ???... not a flipping lot... I've just this minute got my fat backside out of bed  :-[

I was supposed to be at my mum and dads this morning to board off his garage roof  :-[ good job I know them  :D :D

Can we change your name to Lard Ferguson then ;D

I didn't get up until 10.00 and I felt bad about that until I read your post darling :-*

Can we change your name to Lard Ferguson then ;D

I didn't get up until 10.00 and I felt bad about that until I read your post darling :-*

What a pair of lay-a-beds you are.  I was up at 5:30 this morning as usual and sat on the floor of the lounge watching the rain falling on my lawns while drinking my first and second cups of coffee. ;D

um it was rediculos, i wasnt alloweded to use a preasure washer even and wasnt allowed in the tractors. GRRR, i am very warey of the dangors and i no them.I drive our tractors and never do anything dangorus, i always switch them off when i get off etc.

Wierd. When i did mine in 2006 at the BAE systems factory we was working with the teams making the wings for jets etc. Riveting and milling etc.

Not really Anuty Sue...

In truth... my only back trouble was that I couldn't get it off the bed  :-[;D:D :D

OK Lazybones Ferguson.

You DO know there is now a spell checker on posting or is "Anuty" a Lithuanian expression you have picked up?  Actually I quite like it.  "Anuty Sue" has a ring to it or maybe it is a clang  ::)8)

Had to go and gather up some bricks, blocks and blockets this morning.  :-\ :-\

Now just back from the farm down the road. My dad needed meal bags to put sticks in, while he and the farmer were out getting the bags in the pouring rain I thought, Na, and went in the house and lay on the sofa with the wife  :D :D :D :D ;D ;D

well going to try to start to clean up & tidy my picture files on the pc , massey ,ford ,etc to be sorted into files , got pics scattered everywhere  ::)

That sounds like a winter time job to me  :D

I'm off, in the rain, to our local tractor show........ :(

nice p p p p p p i i i cs.....

is that the side that faces the railway line?? :-\, thinking now it may be the other side?, i see a similar face when i travel down in the morning :D

well i cut the lawn with my push mower instead of the ride on because the push mower chops better

and with the grass i made a silage clamp with bin liners and a coupel of rocks seen what its like in a coupel of weeks

i went for a walk too only saw a massey 6280

Went to a vehicle & steam rally at Canford Manga near Poole.  I reckon the best part of 100 tractors all lined up and the majority were GREY FERGIES.  Couple of Fordson Dextas and two Fordson Majors and not a few red Masseys.  All very nice.  Hopefully my friend will email me the photo

she took with me between a MF 135 and a Ferguson TED