What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

good for you Kris... I can remember my first go on a gas axe... seems a bit scary at first doesn't it mate  :o - Makes you dance a bit when a molten blob goes down your boot  :o :o - or sneaks into a crack in your overalls  :o :o :o

Yeah. Its pretty fun once you get the hang of it. Havent had no molten blobs down my boots... Yet  :D

Poor Ol... very poor... some grass infestation and a lot of slug damage in places... BIG patches... some laid over as well... It was on some pretty heavy clay too... The farmer was making a bloody good job of driving the combine too... ATHC off... setting to manual - it was quite up and down on the bit I sat in on  :-\

looks like a good day marky i came up through ely and chatteris today see a lot of combines working was you out that way today

Thanks Graham... no... this was on the A14 up near Bar Hill mate... but I've been out to Ely myself today... as you say.. a lot of dusty clouds over that way....

SOme of my local farmers are way behind... this guy was going from 10am to 9.30pm and will be doing so all week I believe - assuming the weather holds out... moisture at 15%... so he's still drying at present too  :-\

Thanks Graham... no... this was on the A14 up near Bar Hill mate... but I've been out to Ely myself today... as you say.. a lot of dusty clouds over that way....

SOme of my local farmers are way behind... this guy was going from 10am to 9.30pm and will be doing so all week I believe - assuming the weather holds out... moisture at 15%... so he's still drying at present too  :-\

i think that is the same down this way mark this year hell of a lot to do and a lot of drying . i had to go to thorney on a47 and they told me to cut up through the fens as that a14 has roadworks or something near huntingdon seamed a long way round but plenty to look at  ;)

No hauling grain with frankie with a spare trailer then marky ?

sadly not Sean... watch this space though...

GRAHAM... blimey mate... that is a long way around... not seen the roadworks.. but I've not been that far up this week  :-\

SCOTT... good luck buddy... can you take us lots of pics please

yesterday....walked around the natural History Museam....then an old Dinosaur called me :D :D :D::), walked back to Oxford street via Hyde Park, then up the street, called into a few shops.....including Hamleys....pricey small stock of Britains :o :o, then tube/train home

today.....well so far on here :D :D :D