What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

Well got to work in knick of time after waking up late :D  Then farted about round yard doing some more wet day jobs getting rather bored this then back home to get ready for college tomo afternoon and monday, then im back to work tues ;D:D

Supposed to be watching the Uckfield Carnival Procession tonight...........but its peeing down with rain, and it don't look like its going to stop.  :(

Was going to the Vintage Show at Laughton today, but after the monsoons I would imagine that most of the exhibitors would have gone home already. It's a real shame as I had been saving this show as my end of summer treat and hoped to see .......is it G & M Farm Models ( Gordon someone, Nigel knows him) to make a few additions to my collection. I've bought stuff off of him before, a really nice genuine sort of chap.  :)

Was just thinking the same... can't you merge it Ben ???

I think the gist of this one could be easily misunderstood, ie it isn't asking what are you doing now or what have you been doing............more a case of what are you going or hoping to do..... at the weekend. Depends on how you read it and what day of the week it is.

Sorry................I'm pokin' me nose in again...............best go an' stick some stinging nettles down me pants  :o to punish myself for trying to be helpful.  :-X

to be honest we dont need more and more of 'what this' and 'what that'... :D :D

i merged it anyway as the original topic has similar replies in there anyway as it has been used as a what will you be doing as well by some ;) ;)

Got a fresh batch of nettles here BW, i was going to use them in Tris's bedding but you can have them if you want! :D :D

Not a blooming lot really... Been to work for a short while.. got bored... gave up and came home  :'(

just back from the wedding, had a great time, mental eveing party, finished at 2.30, should hav ebeen done by 12.30, had to almost prise us ut of the bar, so deeds done now, i am offically of the markt marky, sorry mate :D :D

damn damn and double damn... glad it went well.. how is Mrs Pullen today then mate ???

Not a blooming lot really... Been to work for a short while.. got bored... gave up and came home  :'(

damn damn and double damn... glad it went well.. how is Mrs Pullen today then mate ???

never better mate, no hangover(prob still under the influance to be honest) :D :D nice full english brekky  at the hotel before we left 4 sausages 2 fried eggs, 2 fried bread, hash browns beans musshys and tommys