What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

well carted in straw bales this morn baled last night now have an assingment to do on factors affecting lamb output will try and do an hour or two and then need to take hay out to all the ewes and some heifers and finish putting a blowing pipe on a meal bin

driving up to suffolk in a few hhrs to visit my nan in hospital, sounds morbid, but even my mums saying get up there, as she feels it could well be the last time i get to see her, ops monday or tues, and the foots in one hell of a state now, plus a few other bits going on thats all pointing the wrong way unfortuantly

driving up to suffolk in a few hhrs to visit my nan in hospital, sounds morbid, but even my mums saying get up there, as she feels it could well be the last time i get to see her, ops monday or tues, and the foots in one hell of a state now, plus a few other bits going on thats all pointing the wrong way unfortuantly

Sorry to hear that Sean... can you find time for a quick stop off on the way... there or back mate perhaps ???

Sorry to hear that Sean... can you find time for a quick stop off on the way... there or back mate perhaps ???

will be sunday on th way back mate, as fr stopping, will give you a bell mate, really depends on if they let us in to visit before we go, they did my mum for an hr but that was at 11ish in the morn, so they didnt get home till 7 ish,

will be sunday on th way back mate, as fr stopping, will give you a bell mate, really depends on if they let us in to visit before we go, they did my mum for an hr but that was at 11ish in the morn, so they didnt get home till 7 ish,

OK mate... please ignore my PM sent before reading this post  :-[:)

Will be good to see you if you are about... a go on Frankie is promised of course  ;);D

Just got up. Cup of tea, watch the news then off to do a few hours with Tracis dad so Traci can finish early. The last Saturday grass cut today.

Then home to do self assesment tax preperation. . . ::)

Then out in Bath tonight with the boys.

Well... strange for me on a saturday... but I'm at work... got the fitters in replacing the rollers on 'pammy the peeler' - I'll get some pictures if anyone want's to see them..

Oh... and fitting a flashing light on the rear of my Bailey Trailer - the A14 is not a nice place to be with a 40k tractor and trailer during rush hour  :-[

Well... strange for me on a saturday... but I'm at work... got the fitters in replacing the rollers on 'pammy the peeler' - I'll get some pictures if anyone want's to see them..

Oh... and fitting a flashing light on the rear of my Bailey Trailer - the A14 is not a nice place to be with a 40k tractor and trailer during rush hour  :-[

I think you need one of those really bright SLOW VEHICLE boards on there too Marky ::) ::)

I'd like to finish the chassis mods on the TM and get a coat of black all over everything.... but I've got to wash up first, clean the kitchen and put Emily to bed.... by which time I expect Mrs H will be home and that will put a serious restriction on the amount of spraying I can do in the kitchen  ;):D

yesterday, first up the Anti-natal class >:( >:(>:( then lunch and watched Arsenal beat Man U, followed by the mighty stutes beating Swindon 1-0!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D, then Liverpool beating WBA!, followed by a trip to an Aussie restaurant in Hitchin to eat a kangaroo :D :D :D::)