What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

Back to school today  :-\ then came home fed pigs, potched about with the little carpet farm now starting the welsh coursewok that is about 2 weeks late  ::)  :D

HA! - we dont go back to school untill tomorrow

well today went to a place called the crocky trail with my mates, came home did the paperround, then went to the bike jumps- plan to make a door for my workshop later

today me and my partner went to panel to see if we could foster children with disabilites and after filling in forms the past 6 months we got told we can foster  :) :) :)

That's brilliant news Dwain, some friends of ours foster, they have 3 kids of their own... 6, 7 & 9 I think and they have a 12 year old lad with them at the moment. He still sees his parents fairly regularly but they've made such a difference to his life, and he's a really nice lad.... Mrs H thinks we should foster... particularly disabled kids.... I just don't want to do it until our kids grow up but I think by then I'll be too selfish to do it, be ready for some time to myself by then!!!  :-[:D :D

Have been busy for the past week on a emergency response team members course learning how to put out fires externally and also internal fires using BA was really good.

Tomorrow got a hire car to take back and a new LNB to fit to my sky dish

What's BA Rob? Or am I being really thick ???

Sitting playing on my new laptop! Got it tonight, so at least toyboy and i can both go on to the forum at the same time without fighting over who is getting the computer!!!  :D

Also been at school today as that's me back on placement again!  More than half way through my teaching course now so the end is in sight and i can't wait to be qualified now so i can finally start earning! Roll on June!  ;D

Well today I was at Sima from 8.30 untill 2.30 (was there 8.30-18-30 yesterday) got the metro train from the show to Paris and then jumped on the Eurostar back to Ebbsfleet in Kent and then drove back here to Ipswich ::) ::) got home about 8 this evening, I had my bag full of the stuff I took out plus the models I bought also a large bag full of brochures.........i'm sure my arms are longer :D :D

Today have been walking as I still not heard about the car or the curtesy car.

Did about 4 miles in total taking the boys to school and playgroup.

Also got the LNB changed on the sky dish today. All ready for running a cable tomorrow and possibly run the 2 cables into the bedroom for the sky box