What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

Today i am planning on gutting out my spare room as it is being changed from a study/junk room to a dining room.

Might also go shopping to get some new clothes as i am rapidly growing out of all my trousers at the minute with my expanding bump!  Haven't actually been able to button any of my jeans for about a month now!  ;D:o

Today i am planning on gutting out my spare room as it is being changed from a study/junk room to a dining room.

Might also go shopping to get some new clothes as i am rapidly growing out of all my trousers at the minute with my expanding bump!  Haven't actually been able to button any of my jeans for about a month now!  ;D:o

Have you worked out what's causing it yet ???;):D :D :D

Today I injured my knee, was levering on a coupling to connect two 6" slurry pipes together for a dirty water pit and the buckrake tine I was using slipped and hit me in the side of the knee, took meto the ground and all  :'(

After that i've been ferry tanking for the Joskin with the Abbey, pics to come.

Ferrying or should I say trailering David Brown tractors to Westpoint in Exeter later today for the Tractor Feature section of the Devon County Show. A lot of shows and rallies featuring D.B. tractors around the Country this year being the 70th anniversary of the production of the first model, the VAK1.

Anyone going to the show from tomorrow through to Saturday come and see us by the Lady Clinton ring , road 5. The Tractor & Machinery Bicton BOAT tractor will be there with us as well where raffle tickets for it will be on sale.

Just adding to that, my first was a C reg MF 690 with a MF80 loader, next was the slightly more modern (but strangely not so easy to drive) case 4210,

and lastly- the biggest, a 40 series NH Ford (8240).

Sounds good CMB, well done soldier! Nice tractors too bar the Case, Tracis dad has one the horrid thing!

Greasing the trailers, rake, tractors, diesel them up. General 'stuff' today. Solicitors this afternoon. Picking up grass tomorrow all being well. :)

Had a day off today so booked my car in for a bit of spraying, then in to the main dealers on saturday to get them to re-fit the rocker cover gasket they fitted wrong last time.

And now I can see a Claas Jaguar 850 & a team of silaging chaps from my window, and i'm debating if I should go and get a few pics, or if they will all think i'm some random weirdo. :-\

Sounds good CMB, well done soldier! Nice tractors too bar the Case, Tracis dad has one the horrid thing!

Greasing the trailers, rake, tractors, diesel them up. General 'stuff' today. Solicitors this afternoon. Picking up grass tomorrow all being well. :)

Thanks Tris, Case sucked sh*t  >:( Clutch is very sticky. Anyway managed to do some mowing with it.

I don't have a photo of the offending machine but i have some of the other two (none in action alas) which I'll post later (can you tell how proud I am?  :)

trying to keep dry ,cleaning ditches out with the jcb

try useing the bucket on the end of the arm next time :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D o and window shut ;)

me just been dosing on site wating for my machine to turn up jcb 535 95

should have stayed at home loads to do tommorw :P :P :P :P :P