What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

Well after being told I was being layed off at the end of the month (was exspecting it) I done as little as possible ::)

Sorry to hear Mark but I'm sure something good if not better will come out of it. Any luck with the tractor driving job ??? ???

Been down to Plymouth to trailer back a bright red '98 Ford Mondeo for a mate that bought it off eBay for 173 quid. needs a slight bit of work for MOT. Rear brake shoes and a headlamp bulb, or so he was told.

Been at college and then car shopping and just seen a really nice discovery for sale on autotrader so tempting whether to go have good look with my mechanic and have some finance on it as then have nice truck from now on ??? ???

Or if you mean the abrasive wheels course, you have to have done it to comply with HSE regulations in order to change a grinding disc, load of rubbish I know but thats the rules ::) ::)

Or if you mean the abrasive wheels course, you have to have done it to comply with HSE regulations in order to change a grinding disc, load of rubbish I know but thats the rules ::) ::)

i see mate yes i bet waste of a afternoon i bet ::)

What are you planning as a replacement Tris ??? ???

I'm not, Bill  :( Got my little van for work and Traci has her little 'pugeog' if I need to use a car. Just got to get shot of anything to generate a bit of money now with the house looming  :-[