What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

Saunders at Whiddon down are the local MF dealers, or they are to me.

Got up early this morning and picked the peas out in the garden before the rain came in. Picked off 49lb and took them out to the local veg shop. Worth growing when you can sell them to a shop for a pound a pound.

whos the mf dealer that way nath?? know of mst but they dont tend to stock toys/ models at all

R&D at dartington at a place called tigley  .out the back and beyond sean, all dealer stuff but not the siku stuff. spray paint ain't cheap either is it. £9.78 a can  :o>:(

they are ment to be massey  dealers but i have never seen a new tractor at either yard,did when they had one in dobwalls ,but thats it, mostly parts.might have to hunt the other one down ,have heard of it, also does garden machinery ect to doesnt it, 

they are ment to be massey  dealers but i have never seen a new tractor at either yard,did when they had one in dobwalls ,but thats it, mostly parts.might have to hunt the other one down ,have heard of it, also does garden machinery ect to doesnt it, 

i don't think  i've ever seen any any garden stuff there mate . theres  not much there  really mate  but they keep a few tractors there. there manito dealers as well and theres a few of those too. unlike mst they keep leafets on display . i don't think i have seen a tractor at mst for a few years. there more garden stuff now . where masons had almost every tractor out in there yard . wanted to see the 7530 and 6930 side by side to see for myself to see the difference . but no 7530 :(  maybe mst are skint if they are shutting down yards

maybe ?? the dobwalls yard went years ago, think its a truck workshop now, getting harder to find a good dealer latley , especially ones that stock models all the time, closest to me really fergy wise is launceston or whiddon down, nh is bovey tracy, jd ,you know, or cornwall farmers, 

maybe ?? the dobwalls yard went years ago, think its a truck workshop now, getting harder to find a good dealer latley , especially ones that stock models all the time, closest to me really fergy wise is launceston or whiddon down, nh is bovey tracy, jd ,you know, or cornwall farmers, 

went to wilcocks at heathfield on the mole vally famers road they had 5 models there and only one dealer box model a t7060. forgot to go to vallances the vltra place.its a poor show down these neck of the woods these days sean :'( :D

All the dealers around me are pretty poor in the stocking of models and those that they do have have been in stock long enough for the boxes to have been bleached by the sun in the window or so thick in dust you can't see what they are. Saying that though, Saunders at Whiddon Down do have in current models in dealer boxes and these are the 1:32 and 1:16 UH MF models as the UH rep regularly calls on them. They do stock a small amount of Siku MF as well. Masons of Chudleigh, or more precise Kingsteighnton, always used to have a large range of JD models including SpecCast, Ertl precision and others but they were always very expensive. I haven't been there for a few years now but a mate of mine thats a fitter for them tells me they don't carry so much stuff now.

Delivering logs :) Just been through a late WWII Veterens photo album with his sister. What a lovely old lady and some lovely memories. Anyone heard the story of Boozer? An unofficial mascot of 48th Royal Marine Commando?

Have been busy packing up the kids clothes as they are going on holiday with their Granny on Monday so me and the wife have a week of peace coming up. Have also been filling in application form to become a part time fire fighter.

I fancied that, Rob (part time firefighter, not a week with your missus! :D:o ) as a retained fireman but I am never close enough to our stations for the shouts.

Today is going to be messy and dusty to the extreme :-\ We have a Timber Cleaning company coming in to sandblast all the beams. It will look nice but by christ will we have some cleaning up to do later and tomorrow!

I fancied that, Rob (part time firefighter, not a week with your missus! :D:o ) as a retained fireman but I am never close enough to our stations for the shouts.

Today is going to be messy and dusty to the extreme :-\ We have a Timber Cleaning company coming in to sandblast all the beams. It will look nice but by christ will we have some cleaning up to do later and tomorrow!

tris prob to late now, but pop into your local paint specilist and ask for a roll of cover plastic, my brother got me some, a big roll, about 1m ,1.2m wide about 50m long, just roll it out, then it unfolds to tripple its width, saves a lot of work when doing stuff like that, or decorating /wall sanding, just fold it up after and tip the mess off, because its plastic you can tape it down easier to, cost him / me about 15 quid a roll,and well worth the effort, bit taped over the stairs saved all the dust ect going up

I fancied that, Rob (part time firefighter, not a week with your missus!  ) as a retained fireman but I am never close enough to our stations for the shouts.

You can have her for the week if you want will give me time in the garage ::) ::)

First time I have lived close enough to the station as well Tris. It is 5 minutes here but 8 minutes if agreed with station officer I am about 2 minutes away. Wanted to do it for a while after doing to fireteam for offshore. Not sure how it will work out as you are supposed to attend the station each week for training so will have to see what happens.

Today looking after the kids until 2 and also getting the stuff ready for a roast tonight.

Too late, Sean they've been and gone. Looks a lot better now, really pleased with it even though for 2hrs work it was quite steep. Got the hoover on the go now. Even the doorways that were taped up let the sand through. It won't be as bad downstairs but the carpeted upstairs is taking some work!

Rob, I'd be interested to hear about your training etc if all goes to plan for you :)