What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

well iv been very busy at work

started a new site in febuary at the battersea power stn and battersea dogs home

as we are replacing bridge 18 and the per works is asrronoicall

been cutting down the oud catery and dogs kennels with a hitachi 225 uslc  woth a 3tonne sherr grab ( cutts metal like butter )

and also got about 600tonnes of muck to move

see you all soon steve

Working at a horse yard over half term, harrowing a school on a mf20 industrial and moving the electric fencing about, be worth it by the end of the week  ;D

Even get a view while working (some nice rearends :P )

A horse always looks beter with a rider on it hey.

Grass cutting now doing grass every day loads of work coming in although I broke the ride on mower today and I have just repaired it for tomorrows work.Atleast it was not my new one I have a Snapper LT 200 20hp for the rough stuff and today it was rough too.

been on a all day training course for the new fiber to premis we are instaling, wil be a 100 meg system straight away ,but they anounced today that we will be fitting a new wdm splitter which will give you a lovely speed of 1gb at first, but more than likely it will be 5gb or even higher

I've been a busy bee today... meeting with my biggest customer this morning... out all afternoon shopping for paint etc.

Mike... my mate has the same machine as your new one... he said don't try to steer it with the difflock in as it breaks the steering drive chain evidently  :-[

I've been a busy bee today... meeting with my biggest customer this morning... out all afternoon shopping for paint etc.

Fast as a fly and sting like a bee Marky....Mohamed Ali mark 2 ;D ;D ;D ;D

Back and forth to TP to collect 2.14 tonnes of ballast, cement and reinforced concrete sills, before taking my L200 to have its door pushed back out ::) . Then more walling and pointing.

Mike... my mate has the same machine as your new one... he said don't try to steer it with the difflock in as it breaks the steering drive chain evidently  :-[

thanks but mine does not have diff lock

Mike