What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

Disced 42 acres with a brand spanking new MF 6490 and SImba 2B discs, I have to admit I found it pretty boring most of the time, I wasnt driving so much as steering. I enjoyed the comfort and everything but I didn't really enjoy just going up and down.

Go on then, someone say "you don't know your bl00dy born, brand new tractor and you don't enjoy driving it. I would have killed for a new 135 when I were a lad"  ;)

Just watch it! I got caught out a few years ago when i did it  ::)  ;D

She doesn't like me anyway and i don't like her so i couldn't give a flying....pig (quick thinking there)  ::) whether she catches me out or not, she told us all it was a new year so a fresh start last lesson, then 5 minutes later everybody was talking, yet she only accused me of talking just because i had my back to her! When I was actually watching a 6480 going past on a sprayer  :-[ but she clearly has a problem with me.

cheers for the advice though  ;)

quick thinking would have been "de porc" not pig  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

for me, been packing ready for the tuesday flight, pretty much all done now bar a few minor bits, and for a change not even close to the weight limit of 23kg each, somethings clearly wrong?? or shes forgotten a few hundred pairs of shoes

Big roast dinner at Frazer's parents (Lucy under the table with a lamb bone was a very happy collie indeed), followed by lots of fruit picking  to make damson gin and blackberry brandy  :)

Will be doing sloe gin in the coming weeks again  :) Traci made five jars of plum during the week and today with my Mums raspberries she is making a raspberry and cream Swiss roll  :-*:P:-*

Today we got the sleepers dug in around the new lawn which we laid on Wednesday night as Tracis Dad had a load of turf left over from a job. I'm not doing the world famous Fry's Spag Bol - lashing of Port among other very secret ingredients  :) :)

English homework on Great expectations by charles dickens. Why can't we just do it on the farmers weekly?

WICKED!

And Farmers Weekly would be a bit pointless, as i would be too busy looking through the machinery section trying to find a bargain and looking at the grain prices for my multi-million pound farming enterprise that's yet to exist.

WICKED!

And Farmers Weekly would be a bit pointless, as i would be too busy looking through the machinery section trying to find a bargain and looking at the grain prices for my multi-million pound farming enterprise that's yet to exist.

I know but its still 10 times better than an ancient book about an orpan child!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know but its still 10 times better than an ancient book about an orpan child!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Never read it, we've been doing Of Mice And Men, which isn't too bad because it's about 2 blokes in america in the 1930s who were travelling from farm to farm looking for work, so there's a bit of a farming theme in it