What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

taken the little one swimming, then back and cut the front hedge, all that taken to the tip, folowed by a bit of tv time, and did some baking, nice selection of rolls for the weeks lunch and tea, stuffed chicken breasts (cheese sun dried tomatos and basil) wrapped in parma ham, with mash spuds ect ,just washing it down with one of 2 very chilled bottles of pinot grigo blush

Been to a ploughing match organised by my old Young Farmers Club today, its the first one they've held for many years and it was also one of the most well attended ones locally this autumn. Looks like they are going to make it annual event now :)

Looks like everyone has had a nice Sunday today  :)

I spent the afternoon shifting topsoil from the new shed site to a by lane in need of levelling - after the mornings jobs and being treated to a pub roast up the village! Tidy.  8)

Now doing my invoices for Sept/Oct ... . which I hope are also 'tidy'!!  :)

birthday today,breakfast in bed,member on here 580 claas came down to pick up a model i had for sale,few ales with my wife down the local,then home to watch spurs on sky,perfect day

many happy returns of the day Paul[shame about the spurs bit]

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Driving to a farm in Tunbridge Wells with 2 tonnes of ingredients. Some nice machines there, including Fiatagri, New Holland and Claas (coming around the corner followed by a Claas dealer/mechanic van).

Logs today and then this evening I photographed the last of the current Britains collection before putting them all in the loft out of the way. Now playing with the HTC and Laptop, syncing music to my 'phone so I can listen to it when on the log processors. Reminds me how many CD's I have not yet uploaded to the laptop, another job!  ::)

These 'phones take over your lives!!  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Logs today and then this evening I photographed the last of the current Britains collection before putting them all in the loft out of the way. Now playing with the HTC and Laptop, syncing music to my 'phone so I can listen to it when on the log processors. Reminds me how many CD's I have not yet uploaded to the laptop, another job!  ::)

These 'phones take over your lives!!  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I'm surprised you can hear it over the din, your ears must be taking a pounding! :of

Ear defenders, Chris  ;):)

I've tried that before, and it wasn't half uncomfortable. I'll give fluffy earmuffs a go next time I think...

Rather miffed at the loss of my laptop recently as i lost all my uploaded music. Oh well, the Sprinter has a cd player.