What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

Got my the hedging done, got half the front bedroom painted after mixing the paint, arduous task that was!! 1L of paint, 250ml water and 400 drops of watered down dye through a pippet!!

Glad I became a brickie rather than a painter then, I don't have the patience to count 400 drops of dye, I would have gotten bored after the first then tipped the bottle of dye in,

Even the dye needed mixing from a paste to a fluid!! It's a long story but one of the walls is lime plaster so cannot be painted with modern paints. so to make sure we get the same shade on all the walls, lime plaster and gypsum plaster we have had to use white paints and then dye them!

Long winded! Excellent results thought :)

Even the dye needed mixing from a paste to a fluid!! It's a long story but one of the walls is lime plaster so cannot be painted with modern paints. so to make sure we get the same shade on all the walls, lime plaster and gypsum plaster we have had to use white paints and then dye them!

Long winded! Excellent results thought :)

Be interesting to see some photo's Tris!

I know what you mean!

I'll sort that Barry. ... . don't tell me you want to see photos of it drying though purrrlease!! :D

could send me a video of it, could watch it dry, suppose its better than watching the news

Today, took the day off because the mrs was off too spend some quality time together, her idea of it is shopping, so that's what "we" ended up doing, ended up going to the union square in Aberdeen,

Today I have been carting maize from the harvester to the clamp. I am quite enjoying the new Job :)

So you're back to mud and rubber then? I thought you were going for an entirely different change of scene! ;D

So you're back to mud and rubber then? I thought you were going for an entirely different change of scene! ;D

The first week I was shot blasting and spannering in the workshop, This week Tractor driving, Next week who knows?. But it is a total change from the last job as it comes with no stress.

Self employed Scott or what are are you up to then?

Just getting ready to leave the house for the yard now and then off to Wales with hay, back empty, reload for Kent. Night out somewhere up the end of the M3/M25 tonight! Seems a long way off already!

Just getting ready to leave the house for the yard now and then off to Wales with hay, back empty, reload for Kent. Night out somewhere up the end of the M3/M25 tonight! Seems a long way off already!

I have aquired a full time job with a contractor / engineering / farming buisness which covers arround 4,000 acres+

Digging holes for 7 birch trees and post holes for a fence that will surround them. Next door a big contracting company was bringing in late maize to the farm clamp, just out of camera range unfortunately but I got one pic leaving a muddy field when I rendezvous with the chap delivering my new tyres.

sounds like a good job overall scott, like tris said, a good man will always walk into a job with ease.is this the same lot we talked about via pm a few weeks back??

It is the very same ;) Edited by SMurF