What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

2 hours ago, MadMark said:

In work at 7am, done the stock rotation and restocked before we opened, now the shop half emptied after a record breaking day of sales, so another early start tomorrow restocking. Then from Friday I will be in charge of the shop for a week as the manager is having a holiday.

Well done Mark

• Like 1

1 hour ago, trigger82 said:

Yes with a honda S2000 engine in it :laugh:

Bet it goes like poop of a scoop!

Am old work college had a AE86 that he loved more than his parents, spent an absolute fortune on it getting parts flown over from Japan, I only saw him drive it once in 3 years, it's constantly parked on his parents drive where he works on it (still lives at home aged 34 as he cant afford to move out.....probably still a virgin too!!) 

44 minutes ago, Barry said:

Bet it goes like poop of a scoop!

Am old work college had a AE86 that he loved more than his parents, spent an absolute fortune on it getting parts flown over from Japan, I only saw him drive it once in 3 years, it's constantly parked on his parents drive where he works on it (still lives at home aged 34 as he cant afford to move out.....probably still a virgin too!!) 

Any photos of it is it uk or jap car . We have 4 off them here in my house ;D

Finally got the sugar beet drilled today into the worst seedbed I can ever remember the lack of good frosts and the almost constant rain over the winter months has push are heavy land down very tight and the lack of sun the last few weeks means the soil was still very wet under Neath but as its getting on the end of the month and more bad weather forecast for this weekend we just had to go for it      

20160422_130203.jpg

20160422_130141.jpg

20160422_130131.jpg

20160422_112823.jpg

20160422_112445.jpg

• Like 4

Another little job we have done last weekend was to move the tree house out of my sons garden and put it next to the chickens and the pet pig so got my mate in with his teleporter  as it is a big job to take it apart  we put some good bits of wood underneath and crossed my fingers and lifted it and it worked

20160415_085515.jpg

20160417_113609.jpg

20160417_113700.jpg

20160418_170641.jpg

20160418_170706.jpg

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, walterderwent said:

Day three of recovery from the operation I recently went into hospital for. Craving a big steak, and a pint of ale, but i'll just have to wait a couple more weeks! Strong pain killers and bran flakes it is at the moment! :D 

Get well soon David, all the best Martyn.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, walterderwent said:

Day three of recovery from the operation I recently went into hospital for. Craving a big steak, and a pint of ale, but i'll just have to wait a couple more weeks! Strong pain killers and bran flakes it is at the moment! :D 

Good to hear you have had it done you will soon be up and running again all the best Smithy

• Like 1