What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

I took a phone call about 7pm on Monday night from a good mate of mine from the forge ,he had picked up a half ton bag of sand and some stone in it from his house with his forklift ,he got a fare way down the road before he noticed that they was a small hole in bottom of the bag so I went out with my jcb and bucket and helped clean up :)

20190513_191427.jpg

20190513_191410.jpg

• Like 7

8 hours ago, smithy said:

I took a phone call about 7pm on Monday night from a good mate of mine from the forge ,he had picked up a half ton bag of sand and some stone in it from his house with his forklift ,he got a fare way down the road before he noticed that they was a small hole in bottom of the bag so I went out with my jcb and bucket and helped clean up :)

20190513_191427.jpg

20190513_191410.jpg

looking at the trail of sand Smithy maybe the hole wasn't as small as he thought!:D

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, smithy said:

I went to the viewing of Clarke & Simpson collective sale this afternoon ,sale is tomorrow 25th may .I took these photos as I thought I would score a few brownie points of Robbo and Valley Axe Man :) 

20190524_153217.jpg

20190524_153114.jpg

20190524_152627.jpg

20190524_152620.jpg

Is the auction online at all ?