What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

been running round north devon again trying to stop a farmers eletric fence interfearing with our cables, poor sods have had a click on the line for 3 months now, and he still wont switch it of, we have proved its his, and which fields its faulty in with no joy, the cables all down  on the deck earthing out, can't disconect it as he will have us for trespasse so he recons

How is the TR250 shaping up Nath? Does it have a forward/reverse shuttle mate?  :) :) ;)

Bloody lovely Mart :P Yes it does have the forward/reverse shuttle with the twist grip powershift speeds,  mounted just below the steering wheel on the dash ;) Life is much easier with the joystick controls too, don't know how we've managed for so long without them and the turning circle is something else, it's ten times tighter than the old matbro and Ben put together :D :D ;)

Couple of pics I took today to get you started, delivered in person from G&R Pykett's :o :o There my Massey rims if your wondering :D :D ;)

RUDDY HELL YOUVE ALREADY SpUN THE TIRES OFF HER

Powerstar come round and scraped the yard with it, bloody nutter :D :D :D;)

Glad she's going well mate......Nice looking machine eh...... :)

10 times tighter...... :o  that'll make life a lot better for the smaller spaces eh...... ;)

10 times tighter yes Mart :D :D ;) Seriously though she's got some lock, will be able to spin it round in the clamp which will make loading the feeder wagon alot easier this winter ;D ;D

A nice lazy day for a change, started by changing all the hydraulic couplings on the new Matbro so they would work with the shear grab, squeeze etc, harder job than you think ::) Checked on all the cattle, clocked up 70 mile going from place to place ::) Opened up the silage clamp to feed the dairys with, some lovely stuff ;D Oh and off out to the YF's County ball later for a bit of booooozin :P, must wind up the ex missus first though >:(:D :D :D

been running round north devon again trying to stop a farmers eletric fence interfearing with our cables, poor sods have had a click on the line for 3 months now, and he still wont switch it of, we have proved its his, and which fields its faulty in with no joy, the cables all down  on the deck earthing out, can't disconect it as he will have us for trespasse so he recons

I had the same prob a year or two back.Was right in the middle of lambing and there were a total of 800 sheep all being strip feed by eletric fences and some jokers from the govt wanted to test if there was oil and gas under the farm and wanted all power cut off for the best part of 3 days.

Needless to say we had words on day 4. >:(

It wasnt vital i just wanted to find out if he was still going to offer what he was during the summer so i can see what college says i can do it in next few days just i was more likly to get hold of him today ;):D :D

besides which i haven't insulted you lately so felt like it anyway ;D::):D :D ;)