What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

Now a little tip for you Paul... if you don't mind me giving you some "handy hints" ... keep your buckets like this... and you can take em off like that as well so long as you are careful  ;)

:D :D :D

PS... I farted in your cab... and smoked a *** as well... and I eat a REALLY flakey sausage roll...  ;D

That's the worst of all Marky!!!!!!!!!  >:(

;):):D

just installed my new free total broadband from work, things flying now, maxed out at 8.5 meg so it says way to fast for me now

doubt your'll even notice!!.....unless your downloading music etc., i dont notice the NTL broadband upgrade

That'll be stocked up fpr Toytrac soon then!!  :D

Never used a company vehicle for Toytrac but I usaually use a Astra van for Spalding :o :o

My boss likes me hey ::) ::)

I get the van to go to and from work in and get payed from the time i get in it till the time i get out :o :o :o :o

You best get a laptop with wi-fi and pop outside and sit in it then Paul!!  :D :D :D :D

Nice one mate ::) ::)

No I used to have a T reg Astra van or the Land Rover 110 pick-up but we had a fitter leave a few weeks ago and his van's been standing so i'm using it for a while mind you 135bhp on tap with rear wheel drive and no weight it might be in a ditch soon :D :D :D

Nice one mate ::) ::)

No I used to have a T reg Astra van or the Land Rover 110 pick-up but we had a fitter leave a few weeks ago and his van's been standing so i'm using it for a while mind you 135bhp on tap with rear wheel drive and no weight it might be in a ditch soon :D :D :D

they do spin well empty dont they paul, had one when i moved and was great fun on a wet roundabaout