What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

You got me       I wasn't letting him drive 2640       But there is one little risk i had to take and that is that he was the one driving laverda 3 years ago when it went up in flames     Perhaps he's Jinxed ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D    Or I am a lucky sod who just happens to not be driving them when they bust ;)

mmm difficult one that eh, best say your the lucky one mate, no blame attached to the boss then is there

mmm difficult one that eh, best say your the lucky one mate, no blame attached to the boss then is there

He aint the boss    he helps me at weekends and evenings        He worked on the farm for 16 years previous to me and left to do building  (needed a change) but has to come back to what is in his blood ;)

Re-building the "childrens' zoo" area now I have yards and yards of walls...

Posting numerous replies to...

re-building "childrens' zoo" area...

Cooking bacon sarnies for me and my 85 year-old aunt...

re-building "childrens' zoo" area...

Posting replies to....

Etc...

Well for me... it's work work work  :'( :'( :'(

I hate Bank Holiday mondays... I always have to go in to do the ordering  :'( :'( - at least I had it off on Sunday (not literally... I've been married for 14 years  :o ) - off work I meant....  :-[

Anyway.... just incase you arn't bored of my post yet... then it's off home for tea and cakes with my mummy and daddy who have recently returned from holiday - Ooooo I hope they have bought me a pressie  ;D:o:-[

Well for me... it's work work work  :'( :'( :'(

I hate Bank Holiday mondays... I always have to go in to do the ordering  :'( :'( - at least I had it off on Sunday (not literally... I've been married for 14 years  :o ) - off work I meant....  :-[

Anyway.... just incase you arn't bored of my post yet... then it's off home for tea and cakes with my mummy and daddy who have recently returned from holiday - Ooooo I hope they have bought me a pressie  ;D:o:-[

I bet your wishing it something red and silver ;D

Don't bite your fingernails then Simon  :o - or shake hands with the vicar  :D :D

I had marry golds on clever bloke doesn't need to get drity anyway if you just hold on to the pie and don't chuck in in only the end gets drity  ;) ;)