What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

Sorting out my office - YES the new furniture arrived at 8:50 am.

Finally am back to a working environment that is comfortable.  Still needs some sorting and the dining table is still occupied but who cares.  I am going to enjoy working in it tomorrow.

post-1227-132638643555_thumb.jpg

Today MGU & I went to watch aircraft at Mildenhall and Lakenheath.

We then went to visit the most super chap!! A credit to the forum! So kind! A real Gent.

No I am not taking the P. He really was.

You didn't say you were visiting Ben after you came to mind Kev  :D :D :-[ - Any pics of the planes then mate  ???

You didn't say you were visiting Ben after you came to mind Kev  :D :D :-[ - Any pics of the planes then mate  ???

No sorry no plane pics. Too far off for my little digital. I have sent you a PM as I didn't want to embarrass you any more! ;)

Today MGU & I went to watch aircraft at Mildenhall and Lakenheath.

We then went to visit the most super chap!! A credit to the forum! So kind! A real Gent.

No I am not taking the P. He really was.

much going on there kev, saw something about mildenhall being closed down soon??? shame was great to see the blackbird taking of from there when i was younger

much going on there kev, saw something about mildenhall being closed down soon??? shame was great to see the blackbird taking of from there when i was younger

The usual - KC135's, C-5's and C-130's. A C-12 visiting and an F-15c from Lakenheath doing circuits.

Loads of F-15's at Lakenheath, but no visitors.

Disappointed that Mildenhall have closed their viewing area!

The usual - KC135's, C-5's and C-130's. A C-12 visiting and an F-15c from Lakenheath doing circuits.

Loads of F-15's at Lakenheath, but no visitors.

Disappointed that Mildenhall have closed their viewing area!

have they mate?? when did they do that then?? last time i went up (2 years ago roughly???? give or take) it was open as i poped round that way to have a look,she wasnt to impressed, but hey ho

Slower day today as the sun didn't show its face at all

Got the bales cleared off 2 fields and then went for a little bit of combineing as the moisture content was acceptable and dampness had cleared up

only did about 9 acres as it started getting damp again

Still tommorrow is only a night away ;)

Only another 10 acres of wheat left to do and then some time 12 acres of beans :-\

Slower day today as the sun didn't show its face at all

Got the bales cleared off 2 fields and then went for a little bit of combineing as the moisture content was acceptable and dampness had cleared up

only did about 9 acres as it started getting damp again

Still tommorrow is only a night away ;)

Only another 10 acres of wheat left to do and then some time 12 acres of beans :-\

Will you be glad to see the end of it Scott... or sad that it's all over for another year  ???

Will you be glad to see the end of it Scott... or sad that it's all over for another year  ???

I love doing the combineing    Think it is the best job on the farm as it a job that takes lots of consentration on multiple things all at the same time

But I will be glad to see the end of it this year as the weather aint bin too good and the grain quality is diabolical with tonnage way down on what it should be, In some cases a third of expected amount    Still Mussent Grumble  the overtime is lurvley ;)