What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

Ellaborate Mandy im intrigued  :-\ ???:-[:-[ :D

Well... Tesco has a toy deparment... and I discovered one thing I just cannot seem to master.... hula hoops!! Good job the store's quiet in the evenings :D

And then there were the action toys... the Bratz pony really jumps and neighs (not very convincingly I thought), and I really love the Cap'n Jack Sparrow action figure (going on my Christmas list that one!) :)

Oh how sweet... I can just see you being thrown out now for ruining a perfectly good hula hoop - what a big kid  ::) - let me know next time you go and I'll drop down a show you how to "hula for England" - yes... I've kept it a secret until now... but I was the British all male Hula champion 1986, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92 ... well... you get the picture.

Barry tried it one year... he got the hoop stuck over his waist and we had to pour washing up liquid on him to get it off  :o

Been sorting out hydraulic lift problem on a mates D.B. 995 this morning, valve in the valve chest was stuck.

Also got out the 780 and hitched up the plough and cleaned it up and put 3 new shares on ready to go down and mark out the plots tomorrow for the ploughing competition part of the rally/working weekend on Saturday and Sunday,. The Bridford Vintage Rally on the B3195 Teign Valley road, Chudleigh to Dunsford Village. Should be a good weekend.

Won't be on tomorrow so this is what I'm doing over the next two days:

Driving up to London to have dinner with Norman Joplin and friends, before going to his Toy Fair (6am start on Saturday :-\), after having dropped Holly off at my Mum's in Oxford. Then after the Toy Fair, driving back through London (I am bound to get lost.... several times), pick up Holly and then down to my Dad's in Somerset for a party on Saturday night.... and then driving back to Cornwall on Sunday. So, I may be a little tired by next week :D

Won't be on tomorrow so this is what I'm doing over the next two days:

Driving up to London to have dinner with Norman Joplin and friends, before going to his Toy Fair (6am start on Saturday :-\), after having dropped Holly off at my Mum's in Oxford. Then after the Toy Fair, driving back through London (I am bound to get lost.... several times), pick up Holly and then down to my Dad's in Somerset for a party on Saturday night.... and then driving back to Cornwall on Sunday. So, I may be a little tired by next week :D

Joined up with Mandy in London, spent too much money and returned by train.  I am tired even letting the train take the strain.  I think Mandy is going to be more than "a little" tired by Sunday!

Joined up with Mandy in London, spent too much money and returned by train.  I am tired even letting the train take the strain.  I think Mandy is going to be more than "a little" tired by Sunday!

Just logged on in the hotel Susan.... absolutely shattered! Will write full report and name my exciting purchases when I get back next week!