What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

As it happens. . . No  :( Typical hey ??!!

That said, Sunday is the Toy and Train Collectors Fair at Shepton Mallet Mark, not ten miles from the A303 from Podimore Roundabout  ;)

Hmmmmm sounds like a good idea, don't know if the Mrs 'll appreciate that though ::)

Just mentioned it and surprisingly she was quite positive about it :o

What time does it start? I been a couple of years ago, but cant remember the hours.

Oh and are there any decent pubs for a dinner round there?

Never know, might be able to spend an hour or two there ;)

mine did, she has friends round and i said i'd pop on to FTF, she was happy with that :D :D :D

Ish zyat coz your shlurrring your worrds infrrr. ... . in. .. ... . infronnnn.. ... .. next to her frrriends. .. .... like the Magners, Magners is my frrriend . .. .Sssssh Mr Magners, ssssssheeeeee'll hear you. ...  .. .. Hic. ..  :-[

Just mentioned it and surprisingly she was quite positive about it :o

What time does it start? I been a couple of years ago, but cant remember the hours.

Oh and are there any decent pubs for a dinner round there?

Never know, might be able to spend an hour or two there ;)

10am I think it starts on the Sunday only.  ;)8)

Ish zyat coz your shlurrring your worrds infrrr. ... . in. .. ... . infronnnn.. ... .. next to her frrriends. .. .... like the Magners, Magners is my frrriend . .. .Sssssh Mr Magners, ssssssheeeeee'll hear you. ...  .. .. Hic. ..   :-[

no, i just dont wannt sit down there looking at the wedding pics again :D :D :D :D ::)

mmmmmmmmmmmmm  magners :P :P :P

want Stowford Press though ;D ;D ;D

Not a lot. 

Feeling aimless and relaxed so I revamped Stu's database that stores all the info on his Stirling Moss model collection; added some new model pictures etc.  It is now so big it needed some tlc.

Cannot be aimless after this weekend as I have a full diary.

Took Holly Farm to Marcus' - and saw his fab layout!

Met Mrs Marcus and I'm sure they both enjoyed watching me struggle to do a 900 point turn in their driveway, before giving up and reversing 1/2 mile down an extremely single track road :D

:D :D - Oh dear mandy.... hoooooow embarrsing  :-[:D :D