What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

Today I finally got into my fields of beans :D

But not with the combine   OH NO   With a topper and chopped the lot up :-\

Wasn't worth the bother of harvesting them as they where so poor , So the decision was taken to cut our losses and chop em up

Then went ploughing for a while     Very hard going   And to think only a few weeks ago it was too wet to plough :-\

Oh dear - not the best of days Scott :-\

Today I finally got into my fields of beans :D

But not with the combine   OH NO   With a topper and chopped the lot up :-\

Wasn't worth the bother of harvesting them as they where so poor , So the decision was taken to cut our losses and chop em up

Then went ploughing for a while     Very hard going  And to think only a few weeks ago it was too wet to plough :-\

They were hard at it drilling around these parts yesterday Scott, you could tell where everyone was working due to the big dust clouds!

All day ploughing saturday....and then cleaning her all day sunday  :D

Saturday anbd Sunday I reckon... I've got just over 7 acres to do... evidently  :-[

Now Marky... make sure you wrap up warm, and be careful not give Fanny that nasty case of Man Flu you have :-*

I will Aunty Mandy... Fanny will have her MF coat on... and so will I  ;D:D :D

Been over to Windsor this morning for a rugby match which we stuffed them, though I know have two buggered thighs again and struggling to limp!.......Really not good as I have a cup match tommorow. :'( :'( :'(