What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

Quite good if. . . . Oh, politely? Erm. . . . .

Oh yes you have to be polite...  and patient....  but sometimes it is a case of "where did you click with that mouse of yours?!"

Thank goodness for Virtual Networking - some of them can dial up to my PC and I get their screen overlaying mine so I can see where they are pointing the mouse.  Better still I can grab control and do the job myself.  Much easier and quicker and saves frayed tempers"  Oh boy sometimes I have to bite my tongue and mumble.

Well today i have been in school like most days but had fun in Chemistry as we were discussing oil being burnt. So were using bunsen burners, and some bright spark dropped a pepette full of &*%$ chemical or other all down his arm and still lit the bunsen with a splint, and what a suprise his arm was alight for a second or two, which then dropped on the floor and set the floor alight for a second  :D Before you could say flame half the class were setting there fingers and limbs on fire  :D Then coincidently we had a chat in PSHE next period about arson  :D :D

Then went back to work with Pietro making the wine, and now a little bit tipsy  :-[:-[

Well today i have been in school like most days but had fun in Chemistry as we were discussing oil being burnt. So were using bunsen burners, and some bright spark dropped a pepette full of &*%$ chemical or other all down his arm and still lit the bunsen with a splint, and what a suprise his arm was alight for a second or two, which then dropped on the floor and set the floor alight for a second  :D Before you could say flame half the class were setting there fingers and limbs on fire  :D Then coincidently we had a chat in PSHE next period about arson  :D :D

Then went back to work with Pietro making the wine, and now a little bit tipsy  :-[:-[

Whats pshe mean then Nick  :-\ :-\