What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

went to the largest dairy factory in the southern hemisphere ( i am told) and repaired a pushoff stacker on the front of a toyota 35 forklift (didn't see the un manned forklifts today ;o(.....they are different)

also built (badly) a crate to fit my hobbie lathe in.......its a handy tool to carry in my truck, just doesn't like the knocks........

Okay here it for all those who are interested in my equestrian pursuits (well okay.. probably only Marky ;)):

This is the horse my Daddy is thinking of buying to event (did I tell you how proud I am of my daddy ::))... he's called My Man and I think he's beautiful:

ManandMe.jpg

Dad felt the need to show me putting my leg over:

Manandme4.jpg

ManandMe3.jpg

I really meant to look slightly less miserable... honestly I was having a really good time... and I love him :-*

ManandMe2.jpg

He's a realy beauty mandy... I know the sum total of rock-all about horses... but he looks georgeous.... did he ride ok... pull away from the lights ok... idle allright on choke... take corners allright... and all that  ???

You look like someone has just shown you a Ford  :o

He's a realy beauty mandy... I know the sum total of rock-all about horses... but he looks georgeous.... did he ride ok... pull away from the lights ok... idle allright on choke... take corners allright... and all that  ???

Well... he was an absolute gent... breaks were good - grip - could do with Pirellis I reckon - handling... Suburu Impretsa good (sorry can't spell it) - an acceleration... wow :D

Nice piece of horseflesh from the pics.

Wish I dared get back in the saddle - I would love a ride on him

He does have a bit of a reputation as a handful... so not sure how he'd be if he was mega fit... but he's an ex point-to-pointer and is supposed to have an amazing jump :)

How did you guess darling... I'd just passed Betty :D

He's about 16.3hh (which in my book is almost a giraffe rather than a horse  :D)

My favouritw ride (when I rode) was an ex-steeplechaser of 17+.  There was no way I could mount without a block or a pair of hands. 

At least from that height you have time to curl and roll before you hit the ground.

My favouritw ride (when I rode) was an ex-steeplechaser of 17+.  There was no way I could mount without a block or a pair of hands. 

At least from that height you have time to curl and roll before you hit the ground.

Thanks Sue... was kinda hoping to avoid the ground and all that involuntary dismounting stuff... particularly (as you found) there's no way in this world I'd climb back on board with a GG that size!) :D

He looks a nice horse. Get quite a few steaks out of him!

No sorry I think you can tell by the way they hold themselves (No jokes please) He looks to be standing very well in the pictures and very alert from his ears.

I would still rather have a tractor though! :D

He looks a nice horse. Get quite a few steaks out of him!

No sorry I think you can tell by the way they hold themselves (No jokes please) He looks to be standing very well in the pictures and very alert from his ears.

I would still rather have a tractor though! :D

Me too actually Kev!!!