What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

been takeing out feeders and water drinkers in free range chicken house nearly 12.000 birds in there they kept them in today aswell so much dust and ammionia phew , got a gang coming from norwich i think to catch them up at 2o clock in morning there laying days are over  :-\

Been out with a candidate mrs  ;D

We'll see how things go.

Oh and i've been watching the Exmoor Maize harvest commencing!

Pics please Luke... FTF is like a "virtual" take her home to meet your mummy... we need to see here before we can pass judgement... and get her to fill in a small questionaire to eusure her intentions towards "our Luke" are honourable  ;D

Pics please Luke... FTF is like a "virtual" take her home to meet your mummy... we need to see here before we can pass judgement... and get her to fill in a small questionaire to eusure her intentions towards "our Luke" are honourable  ;D

Ermmm... I didn't know there was such a ritual  :-\

And i'm not sure she would like her picture posted on a board of Agri nut jobs (me included) and be looked at and judged suitable for my well being.

Marky I know it upsets you that i'm moving on...but...eh...we had to at some time!!

Next time your on MSN (sometime next century) knowing you, I shall show you a picture then, Then you may give your opinions.

x

Ermmm... I didn't know there was such a ritual  :-\

And i'm not sure she would like her picture posted on a board of Agri nut jobs (me included) and be looked at and judged suitable for my well being.

Marky I know it upsets you that i'm moving on...but...eh...we had to at some time!!

Next time your on MSN (sometime next century) knowing you, I shall show you a picture then, Then you may give your opinions.

x

:'( :'( Waaaa.... I'm just waiting for the.... it's not you it's me speech now  :'( :'(

You are a user Luke Powerstar  :'( :'( :'( - Now I know it was just me tractors you wanted.... well Mister (in a really cross voice)... I'll have my Mr men books back.... my jelly babies.... and....... yes.... my stylistics album...

Pah... not so smart now are we.... Mr NOT SO Smarty panties  :P

Oh.... and Pwwwttthhhhhh

I got up at 4am and drove all the way to the Barry Potter Collectors' Fair and Sandown Racecourse in Surrey. Had a great time and met up with Norman Joplin (famous lead figure chappie) and nearly bought him breakfast... except embarrassingly I had just used up the last of my cash on a load of Floral Garden stuff... so technically bought him half a breakfast :-[

Some super things there if anyone's interesting in going - they're held 3 times a year and the traders sell just about every kind of vintage toy, including diecast vehicles (some really nice MIB Britains stuff nearly tempted me ::))

I'll put the dates up for the next one. :)

I got up at 4am and drove all the way to the Barry Potter Collectors' Fair and Sandown Racecourse in Surrey. Had a great time and met up with Norman Joplin (famous lead figure chappie) and nearly bought him breakfast... except embarrassingly I had just used up the last of my cash on a load of Floral Garden stuff... so technically bought him half a breakfast :-[

Some super things there if anyone's interesting in going - they're held 3 times a year and the traders sell just about every kind of vintage toy, including diecast vehicles (some really nice MIB Britains stuff nearly tempted me ::))

Please do. 

Did you have half a breakfast too? 

I thought you said you were going to a HARRY Potter collectors fair  ::):D :D :D

Got up at 11.20am, sat at the pc and the bench for the whole afternoon in my jaamers then at 16.40 thought I better get and buy the pressie Traci wanted me to get for her to give to her Dad. Even had time to spoil myself aswell before 17.30. Bargain  ;D

Got back to my routine Sunday morning rugby matches, against OG's our biggest rivals. Such a slow game, not on form atall  >:( But still got a few hits in so was hitting about 70%  :-\

Final score 5-5, the game was abonded near the end because one of there players was seriously injured with a back injury and we couldn't move him off the pitch  :-\

Got back to my routine Sunday morning rugby matches, against OG's our biggest rivals. Such a slow game, not on form atall  >:( But still got a few hits in so was hitting about 70%  :-\

Final score 5-5, the game was abonded near the end because one of there players was seriously injured with a back injury and we couldn't move him off the pitch  :-\

was it a real injury or one of the fake ones the footballers get! >:(

why such a low score??, you play 10 min halfs then ;) ;) :-\ :-\

was it a real injury or one of the fake ones the footballers get! >:(

why such a low score??, you play 10 min halfs then ;) ;) :-\ :-\

It was a real injury, not a poncy football injury. A genuine back injury, think he went to hospital to get it checked out.

And we play 25min halfs but it was just a forward battle really in the middle of the pitch, not much back play just hard hitting in the centre. It was a slow game really both teams cancelled each other out  :-\

It was a real injury, not a poncy football injury. A genuine back injury, think he went to hospital to get it checked out.

And we play 25min halfs but it was just a forward battle really in the middle of the pitch, not much back play just hard hitting in the centre. It was a slow game really both teams cancelled each other out  :-\

was watching Histon beat Bamber Bridge yesterday in the FAcup Q1 round, a histon player who i wont name was tackled, moaned as it hurt.....guy got booked and he got up and walked off....thats what i hate!....pansies!....and it gets worse the higher up the leagues you go as well!....cough cough Robben (now at Madrid), Drogba, Ronaldo cough

was watching Histon beat Bamber Bridge yesterday in the FAcup Q1 round, a histon player who i wont name was tackled, moaned as it hurt.....guy got booked and he got up and walked off....thats what i hate!....pansies!....and it gets worse the higher up the leagues you go as well!....cough cough Robben (now at Madrid), Drogba, Ronaldo cough

like that add that was on tv a while back the guy whould blow the whistle and they would all throw them selfes on the floor and scream and cry for a break