What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

This a change of job for you Mark ???

No Mandy, I have to drive one occasionally for Work and this was a refresher sort of thing.

Scored penalty points for tilting forks while moving and leaving the shuttle in forward once while handbrake on and raising forks ::) ::) Apart from that a clear round :D

No Mandy, I have to drive one occasionally for Work and this was a refresher sort of thing.

Scored penalty points for tilting forks while moving and leaving the shuttle in forward once while handbrake on and raising forks ::) ::) Apart from that a clear round :D

I did mine a year or so ago mark... I reckon it is harder for us lads who don't get to use one "in anger" every day  ;)

I did mine a year or so ago mark... I reckon it is harder for us lads who don't get to use one "in anger" every day  ;)

It wasn't too bad really Marky, didn't drop any points on the chicane course which was exceedingly tight to get round, unlike the other 2 lads who are regular fork lift drivers :D

Sounds like you enjoyed the experience :)

[quote  :D  :Dlegs link=topic=9390.msg341392#msg341392 date=1195938172]

not taken any pics yet mark, its a toyota RAV4 xtr in carbon quatz (nearly black) with blacked out windows etc, really smart looking ;D goes really well, done over 100 miles in it now!

So you've joined the "eilte FTF hairdresser's club" then 

so you drop 12 points then

Well, a little while ago I was watching the Gadget Show on TV. Well actually I was watching Suzi Perry.............. what a scrummy lady she is.  :-*:-* :-*:-*

Spect I'll be getting in a fight with Marky F soon. You know what he's like. I expect he'll say he saw her first, an' he'll bash me up for fancying her............typical innit. :-\ ;):D

So you've joined the "eilte FTF hairdresser's club" then 

being jealous is such a shallow thing! the titlle of hair dressers car has long gone with the new rav4 ;) the new ones like mine are like a smaller bmw x5 ;D  what you you drive??  even if it is a hair dressers car i like it so thats all that matters ;D ;D ;D

Put up some panel fencing this a.m and took 10ft off the top of a conifer. This afternoon, hedge/shrub trimming.

sorry Tris did you say 10ft or 10mm ???::).............................. :D :D :D

hahaha beat Jez to a joke!