What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

Well today... I are bin mostly...

Sat on the M25 for most of it  :'( :'( :'( - 3.5 hours to do 115 miles in total... a bridge expansion joint came off or something... so 4 lanes out of the Dartford tunnel down to one... they kept stopping the tunnel at the toll to avoid james in the tunnel itself - didn't help me.. I got stuck right at the flipping bottom.... no satnav working... no phone... no radio  >:( :'( :'(

Actually... I need some advice... will pop up some pics later... thinking or buying another trailer for work  ;)

Sat on the M25 for most of it  :'( :'( :'( - 3.5 hours to do 115 miles in total... a bridge expansion joint came off or something... so 4 lanes out of the Dartford tunnel down to one... they kept stopping the tunnel at the toll to avoid james in the tunnel itself - didn't help me.. I got stuck right at the flipping bottom.... no satnav working... no phone... no radio  >:( :'( :'(

Actually... I need some advice... will pop up some pics later... thinking or buying another trailer for work  ;)

you are bin mostley every day

Fitted a new Power Take Off gearbox to one of our Fodens after the old one lost a tooth off of the gears, and been out in it to collect 7000 litres of Bio Diesel which we will mix with ordinary diesel 50/50, and sell it on our forecourts.

At the moment our bio diesel mix is 5p cheaper than normal diesel. We are using it in our trucks and experiencing no noticable loss of power. The only noticable difference with the 50/50 mix is that the exhaust gas smells rather strange to what we are used to. It's a bit like a hot exhaust smell when the paint has virtually been burnt off of it.

The bio diesel we are selling is recycled cooking oil. The only thing we are a little concerned about is its "Waxing" temperature, but I believe that shouldn't be too much of a problem as it depends on the diesel it's mixed with. ie, whether it has "Winter addatives in it. We're told it should be ok down to about -10 in normal diesel. We shall see what happens if we get a really cold spell.  ;)

Poor darling... I don't think I've ever been on the M25 and not queued... it's an amazing piece of road isn't it... think it's known as the 'biggest car park' in the UK :-\

not good, i use that road a lot and just hate it when it jams up >:( >:(>:(....

so did you avoid James then :D :D :D :D

Oh forgot to add... thought Beowolf was an 7.5 out of 10... was pretty good really, but it was a bit strange because it used actors (Anthony Hopkins, Angelina and John Malcovich), but animated them, which took a bit of getting used to :-\

The only other thing was that it did have boobies in it... so I did have to cover Simon's eyes a couple of times ::)