What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

yr 11 but i think the year grouops are different to england, i had biology and physics last november then physics today, they were multiple choice but still hard :o

Yeah i had my multiple choice today, was alright bit of a breeze, should be getting atleast a B, hopefully A's. What?? I was non stop revising! How can you not revise?

same here i go outside till about 8-half 8 and then try to get slipped on here but last night i was told to revise :'( :'(

rabh when i was on study leave i was told an hour workin on the farm and a full school day revising,soon turned that around!,and look where it got me  :o:D

Ouch!! Hope it wasn't anywhere which may stop you sitting down for a while!!

I'm shifting oats with a Kongskild sucker blower. . . . Dust?!!!

I bet you're itching in places you didn't know you could itch with them damned things, they're worse than Barley :o :o

Not too bad itchy wise Gav but some antyhistamines wouldn't go amiss right now. Eyes, nose, throat, chest all shot to bits >:(

I used to hate loading the things up, it was bad enough combining them if I had to get out for anything. No off the shelf antih's work on them though, I used to be on prescription ones through harvest to control the itching :-\

And what on earth does that mean??

not sure myself but isnt bap another word for bread roll ???:-\....so i assume the teacher broke theirs :-\ :-\ ???......... :D :D ::).....its no fun being ill!

not sure myself but isnt bap another word for bread roll ???:-\....so i assume the teacher broke theirs :-\ :-\ ???......... :D :D ::).....its no fun being ill!

You don't think he meant to say "lap" do you as in laptop  ::) ::)::):-\ :-\

I used to hate loading the things up, it was bad enough combining them if I had to get out for anything. No off the shelf antih's work on them though, I used to be on prescription ones through harvest to control the itching :-\
What was that, Frontline?! :D :D I gave up shoveling for now, clearing my head doing some cultivating ;D

Sorry lads  :-[:-[ :-[

"Cracked the bap" means like cracked up with us all,  ;)

Bap meaning head  :D :D :D :D

nick the last physics and biology test a had i got B in both, the teacher was expected a C from me, to this day i still don't know how it happened :D :D

my da would rather have me outside anaway cause im goin to farm when i leave school anaway so if i get into greenmount im happy ;)

although my da wants me to do well in school while im still in it :D :D suppose da doesn't want me doing the same thing he did when he was in school and when he left school :D  i think he realises i don't want a intelligent job at a desk, i prefer manual hard work or driving things and he knows that alright ::):D

gud man i served there full time for a year n 2 years 1 day a week

what course/s did you do in greenmount ???