What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

searching you tub for Team America.....cheers Simon.....America **** yeah, coming to save the ....... :D :D :D

There's a group on Facebook. It's just lines from the film posted on the wall.  ::) Basic but it kills me every time I read it.  :D :D

Today I learnt how to juggle with fire...and...and plate spin, lots at the same time, I conquered the trapeeze act, and did the hula hula in front of millions of people, I juggled balls whilst riding a unicycle...backwards, and I put cream pies in peoples faces in the front row  :)

Well...not quite...dump trailers again, but fancied an imaginary change of scenery  :-\

Went over to meet Traci while she does the litter pick on the Trading Estate at Westbury with her Dad (on Good Friday!!! I had to laugh) Had a walk round there for half hour with the spaniel, popped in B&Q and Focus, rang Steve Harris about something and then came home to creosote the inside of the barn. Having a quick scan through here while some paint dries then I will make the floor for the second storey in the barn.  :)

Went over to meet Traci while she does the litter pick on the Trading Estate at Westbury with her Dad (on Good Friday!!! I had to laugh) Had a walk round there for half hour with the spaniel, popped in B&Q and Focus, rang Steve Harris about something and then came home to creosote the inside of the barn. Having a quick scan through here while some paint dries then I will make the floor for the second storey in the barn.  :)

Applying some Silicone to the kitchen in places, took dog for walk, now apparently may have to go to Currys >:(

Tris, hope your taking precautions with creosote ;)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Creosote

Ben, precautions are a very real and important part of applying creosote.

You need to calculate the amount you need overe the surface area and each application by bruch must be precise. After working out my sums and equations I duely started applying the liquid timber trestment with the S.I.O method. ..

You need to calculate the amount you need overe the surface area and each application by bruch must be precise. After working out my sums and equations I duely started applying the liquid timber trestment with the S.I.O method. ..

good lad tris, we dont want to see stained hands now do we mate

Ah the good old Slop It On method then was it Tris, can't go wrong with that ;D

toaday i went down to bedruthan steps a beach it was really windy and i think some one fell off the cliff as the air ambulance landed and a amblace came going to a pub later

I bet it was windy Cerin, bit exposed there to say the least  :D  Several steps down to the beach isn't there ;)

i know shouldn't of but i did it any way ::) ::) cut down three old dead trees round the back of my garage. i had to get out the house one of the outlaws came round. Hope the farmer don't mind, They did look so small when up ::) plus mowed the lawn and the neighbours too. now my backs killing me :'(  wanted to wash my car now but its peeing with rain , any one like some free logs. :D :D

i know shouldn't of but i did it any way ::) ::) cut down three old dead trees round the back of my garage. i had to get out the house one of the outlaws came round. Hope the farmer don't mind, They did look so small when up ::) plus mowed the lawn and the neighbours too. now my backs killing me :'(  wanted to wash my car now but its peeing with rain , any one like some free logs. :D :D

You should be careful darling with that bad back of yours >:(

Worked this morning (at home though so not too  bad) and spent the afternoon watching Scooby Doo 1 & 2 with a mate from work :)

You should be careful darling with that bad back of yours >:(

Worked this morning (at home though so not too  bad) and spent the afternoon watching Scooby Doo 1 & 2 with a mate from work :)

Thanks Mandy i know but i had to get out the house can't stand the outlaws :'( :'( have now washed the car , and don't i know it :'( :'( now wheres my pain killers ???