What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

'what have I been up to today'

I treated good friday as a normal working day :o

I got up at six and i've been working all day (on models for Spalding)  :D :D

Got loads done and i've got another three days :D :D

Don't think i'll get away with that though :-[:-[ :-[

'what have I been up to today'

I treated good friday as a normal working day :o

I got up at six and i've been working all day (on models for Spalding)  :D :D

Got loads done and i've got another three days :D :D

Don't think i'll get away with that though :-[:-[ :-[

pictures of your progress ;):D;D

Went to Birling Gap near Eastbourne. Had a pub lunch ...............call that roast dinner...............nice dinner but more of a snack. I could have eaten two of them, but I suppose we've been spoilt by the Hungry Horse Restaurants like the Sloop at Newton Abbot. You are doing well if you can eat all they stack on a plate for about six pounds. (Hungry Horse Restaurants......home of the 17" plate  :P:o:-*)

We took the grandchildren to the Sheep Centre at Birling Manor Farm and saw two lots of lambs being born. The grandchildren bottle fed some of the lambs and had a really good time. They didn't actually get bored in two seconds like they normally do. They have pigs, calves and domestic pets there too, and bags of food to feed the animals on the way round.

A pretty good day out.  ;):)

been in town, few liquid refreshments and things, she had me looking at ties for the wedding, why does it need so much time, i have a taz one already only tie a man needs aint it

mine was organised to 4 days, what you worrying about!!! :D :D :D

just been in town today, weather is a bit hit and miss!

At 3:24 last night, the same time you posted that Mr Tris, I was in a club in Barnstaple dancing to Hixxy, yes he was live in town  ;D

I don't even remember writing that let alone logging on Lukefer!! I am over the hang over now. .. . good job too coz I'm off out on the razzamatazzz again. Devizes last night, Trowbridge tonight. I kid you not, this rock'n'roll star knows where to partaaay!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Who the cuff is Hixxy?  :-\

I don't even remember writing that let alone logging on Lukefer!! I am over the hang over now. .. . good job too coz I'm off out on the razzamatazzz again. Devizes last night, Trowbridge tonight. I kid you not, this rock'n'roll star knows where to partaaay!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Who the cuff is Hixxy:-\

clubland dj i think  :-\ he's rubbish not very good

Been busy today checking and feeding livestock, just been out in the freezing cold to bottle feed triplet lambs. Now sat in front of a roaring open fire trying to get some heat back in my body.

nice one cant beat the old open fire  8)

Well started early but weather too bad to work so did a few bits a bobs around the house nearly got blown over when i went down the town shopping  :o Then after lunch light the livingroom fire and thought 40 winks would be very nice  ;D Phone goes could you deliver some haylige someone has run out and desperate oh okay says me  ::) Well 15 miles to pick them up ten miles to unload them and 20 miles home left the yard at 2.30 got back at 8  ;D

Been busy today checking and feeding livestock, just been out in the freezing cold to bottle feed triplet lambs. Now sat in front of a roaring open fire trying to get some heat back in my body.

Three lambs....that it? I've just given up my saturday night to calve 2 cows, stomach tube 3 calves and bottle 8 lambs and just got in........now I'm cold trust me! Why cant't they just wait until a dry spell? ::):o;)

Three lambs....that it? I've just given up my saturday night to calve 2 cows, stomach tube 3 calves and bottle 8 lambs and just got in........now I'm cold trust me! Why cant't they just wait until a dry spell? ::):o;)

I reckon rain and snow starts them off lambing.  :D

I've just started 18 m2 of tiling, having a coffee break now  :(

At work again today, no rest for the wicked  :'(

That's the problem with a job like yours. Any construction job of the scale you are involved with; has to keep going because of time limits and it's probably easier to keep going rather than trying to restart and motivate people after a break.

I suppose too  that Easter may not be celebrated in Azerbaijan (Is that right?). It's a wonder we still celebrate it here, for fear of offending some people or infringing their rights. Bl**dy country!!!!!

Hope someone sent you an Easter Egg though. I expect they did but it was probably blown up at an airport somewhere in case it was a "Terrorist device" or eaten in the name of "Forensic examination" by Customs and Excise.  ;D;):D