What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

Have been to Harbro to get a new drench gun, drench and worming pellets for the cows. Also picked up a couple small 25kg bags of fert for the garden and the small paddocks, this is to be hand spread as they are not accessible to a tractor. Took my brother to the hospital to pick up his girlfriend and their new baby. Also had a couple lambs to tag.

Back to work for a rest next week then. 22nd you go back, isn't it.  ;D

Who or what with ??? Come on, Spill the beans

What d'you mean 'what' with... those rumours were never confirmed :D :D :D

Anyway he's a very nice man and because it's all bit new at the minute, you'll have to wait a bit for details... all I will say is he's not an FTFer :-*:-* :-*:-*

blocked all the exits ,shed down and lifted the floor to find my enemeys, 3 rats big buggers to, all ran for the ways out with no where to go, that concrete mixing shovel dispensed swift death to all of them, had to chase them round the garden first mind, but got them in the end, one on the wall as it went  for the path outside the garden,  found a nest by the looks of it, althought fortunatly they all appeared to be males, and no sign of any young ones, so i hope fingers crossed thats the end of my problems,  put some bait down just to be sure, and will keep an eye on it for a week then i can put the shed back up, and extend it at the same time, so i hopefully will have a 2m x 3 m workshop soon,

I've been working on a tractor conversion with my little girl this afternoon ;) ;)

She is 5 and called Evie so the tractor is to be called the Evietrac lets just say the John Deere fans will hate me for evermore :o :o :o

I've been working on a tractor conversion with my little girl this afternoon ;) ;)

She is 5 and called Evie so the tractor is to be called the Evietrac lets just say the John Deere fans will hate me for evermore :o :o :o

We won't hate you Paul not when you start knocking those 7810 out for ?25 knicker apiece  ;D:D :D

blocked all the exits ,shed down and lifted the floor to find my enemeys, 3 rats big buggers to, all ran for the ways out with no where to go, that concrete mixing shovel dispensed swift death to all of them, had to chase them round the garden first mind, but got them in the end, one on the wall as it went  for the path outside the garden,  found a nest by the looks of it, althought fortunatly they all appeared to be males, and no sign of any young ones, so i hope fingers crossed thats the end of my problems,  put some bait down just to be sure, and will keep an eye on it for a week then i can put the shed back up, and extend it at the same time, so i hopefully will have a 2m x 3 m workshop soon,

You done well to get 3 there quick little buggers  :o :o :D :D

You done well to get 3 there quick little buggers  :o :o :D :D

from my farming days, used to be quite quick on the turn and spalt even with a fork, surprised they didnt go over the walls to be honest, stupid things just ran round the grass secreeching, only one that tried was way to slow, shovel hit nice and flat i thought i had taken the wall down,

Well little Evie is well chuffed with the 'Evietrac' (JD6920S metalic star edition) ::) ::)::)

I'm not sure myself :-[:-[

With all the coloured Fendt's etc Manfred Wiese has done I bet he'll love it ::) ::)

post-96-132638713427_thumb.jpg

Well little Evie is well chuffed with the 'Evietrac' (JD6920S metalic star edition) ::) ::)::)

I'm not sure myself :-[:-[

With all the coloured Fendt's etc Manfred Wiese has done I bet he'll love it ::) ::)

That's absolutely fantastic Paul :-*

Will Evie be helping with all your conversions from now on :)

thats great!!!! ;D ;D

it will be funny when it gets snapped up by some one and sold in a run of 1500 :D :D :D :D

Joking apart after spraying the chassis black and the wheels silver I think a black one with silver wheels would look quite smart :o :o

there was a black and silver jd on ebay.de a week or so back paul, did look good i must say,as does that, put a few more stars on to cover the green up completly and she will look better mind

The sticking on of stars was not my department Sean ::) ::)

Now come on Paul fess up its all your own work you had a funny 5 mins after cooking dinner and still had the apron on and your trying to blame poor little Evie  :D :D :D :D does look qiute though  :o :o ;D ;D ;D

What can I say ::) ::)

The tractor is built from spares and the paints used were in used cans ::) ::) the stickers cost 99p in town earlier today ::)

But to see Evie's little face when she asked to take the Evietrac to bed instead of her favorite teddy that was priceless :'( :'( :'( :'(

It does look quite pretty really nice to see she's not got any nasty red star's  ;):D :D i see what you mean about the sliver wheels on a black chassis looks smart i reckon and the front weights to they Ricky's casting ones  :-\ :-\

It does look quite pretty really nice to see she's not got any nasty red star's  ;):D :D i see what you mean about the sliver wheels on a black chassis looks smart i reckon and the front weights to they Ricky's casting ones  :-\ :-\

Not rickys my white metal copy of the Siku Farmer plus as on the MF and Deutz ;) ;)