What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

Had a family day this morning taking my girls to a saddlery then on to a farm shop where we had lunch in the cafe :P then the missus took the girls to her mums so I could crack on with these ;) ;) hopefully I can get them finished tonight then get them delivered to Martyn Reeve for him to sell in France next weekend :) :) :)

post-96-132638761137_thumb.jpg

Well today have been busy went to the local kilt shop today to get fitted for one for my brothers wedding. Have also cut the lawns today and been to look at a new lawn mower as or little cylinder mower is not up to the new lawns so have been borrowing my parents petrol one. Getting a new self propelled one next week  ;D ;D

spent all morning at the Cambs County show....plenty of pics!!!

was a good day, apart from no Marky  >:( >:(

more enjoyable as there was a lot of modern machinery there as well as the usual old timers! ;D ;D ;D

more enjoyable as there was a lot of modern machinery there as well as the usual old timers! ;D ;D ;D

well you know what to do post them up  :)

Of course there weren't, you just said Marky didn't go :o;D:D :D

Of course there weren't, you just said Marky didn't go :o;D:D :D

oh yeah forgot about him, he was cleaning Frank he told me!, well i did text him and got orders of what to do at wobblyheads! :D :D :D

more annoying was my mum and Julie stopping at every puppy that went past.....althought the springer pups and chocolate lab pup was cute! :D :D :D :D

well you know what to do post them up   :)

Will do later, just doing some work now!

the farm work through the ages was fun!....well not for me, you will see why! :D :D