What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

Went to other side of basingstoke with load of fert bags and pesticide cans to be recycled about 15 bags of pesticide bottles and 15 of fert bags :D :D  75 miles in 818 through centre of reading and basingstoke and still managed 9mg and thats with me planting the throttle at alot of traffic lights so not to get cut up :D :D

I've taken some plant to Corby today where they are starting work on our new depot ::) ::)::)

Doesn't seem like a good time to open a new plant hire depot now there's a downturn in the house building trade ::) ::)::)

most likely keep my JD's and get rid of the rest, I've lost intrest in collecting and making them

Are you going to post them up in the classifieds on here? At least then you know they will be going to owners who will appreciate them