What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

Putting a set of new rear boots on the 2640

Chasing 3 of a neighbours cattle all over the countryside ( Damn big farms with no hedges )

Putting new brake pipes and finishing off lifting the new offroader ;D

popped to the local ploughing match, Marky was still in bed at 10.30 when i was walking the 3 miles with the wife and dog......around 11 he called to say he was on the way so we got a lift the remaining mile and home again, thanks Marky ;D

wasnt a big turnout but the wife saw a few of the kids she teaches/taught there, and Marky met up with his mate ;)

Putting a set of new rear boots on the 2640

Chasing 3 of a neighbours cattle all over the countryside ( Damn big farms with no hedges )

Putting new brake pipes and finishing off lifting the new offroader ;D

OHH what you got mate.

Rhys, how did you get there, or was it on your own land?

OHH what you got mate.

Rhys, how did you get there, or was it on your own land?

theres a guy up by rhayader and hes got 600 acres, then you pay your £20 for a jeep and £10 for a quad/bike then you just drive whereever you please in his land  ;) we got my jeep up like this.... and yes i know my right hand side window fell out  :D :D :D

post-1777-132638902252_thumb.jpg

Splitting logs all day with a hydraulic splitter on the 8360 and a proper processer on the TM140 and the old Sanderson 2 for shunting the timber around. :) :)

Big log splitter then Tris you sure that tractor's up to the job  :D :D :D what you lot charging per load trailer or was it for yourselves  :-\ :-\ ;) ;)

Went to a closed down China Clay pit and refinery to view some redundant plant. Quite a depressing sight to see a place where lots of people used to work now silent and becoming derelict as its cheaper to do it abroad :(

Big log splitter then Tris you sure that tractor's up to the job  :D :D :D what you lot charging per load trailer or was it for yourselves  :-\ :-\ ;) ;)

It's a homemade jobby with a big old digger ram on it and a 20mm wedge. Hell of a bit of kit really for a workshop cobble-up! The processor is the bee's knee's mind. I'll get some pics.

I think this year for anyone who didn't order a while ago it is £60 delivered and that is a linkbox/Peugeot 504 pickup/2t bucket. He can get two loads on his 11ft Ifor trailer.

Interesting to know Tris me and my mate have started to sell a few loads at the weekends normally when I'm hungover still but its nice beer money  :D :D :D

Logs eh, fuel of the past.....and now the future, what with the price of leccy & gas ;)

Mum and Dad where looking to get a new wood burner with a back boiler at there house but as we get all there wood for free but you don't seem to have much control over the heat if you see what i mean we used to have one in our old house when we were younger but you had to run hot water out the tap because it would carry on bubbling up even running about 11-12 radtioras as well  :-\ :-\ so i'm not sure what there going to do at the mintue  :-\ :-\

Never heard her Majesty sing Paul  :-\ :-\ :D :D :D ...........I'm assuming it goes something like this

One will one will rock you

One will one will rock you   :D :D :D :D

I don't normally sing but I think it's the go go juice i'm drinking tonight ::) ::)::)

It was on offer in my co-op Organic Premium Ale 5% £1.30 for a 500ml bottle :P :P ::) ::):-[:-[