What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

Started doing my transits... now I know people have been accused of using FTF as a sales vehicle  ::), but I am quite proud of this one and have spent ages trying to perfect of way of making authentic decals. Made me laugh when it was suggested the other day that Farmer Marshall just 'stuck' decals on... these bloomin things take ages to get right... blood, sweat, tears and lots of rudey words... well that's what I've been doing today ;)

NhTranny.jpg

That's lovely Mandy, and it's nice to see you've started with the best too  ;) Is that waterslide or have you invested in one of these vinyl cutters too then? I quite fancy one of those..... ;)

Everyone!!!

FTF Changing Rooms, Saturday night/Sunday at Simons.

:D :D

Bagsy doing the skirting boards ::):D :D :D

Grouting for you my boy, but they're deep old joints so we better tie a string round your waist in case we lose you  ;);D

That's lovely Mandy, and it's nice to see you've started with the best too  ;) Is that waterslide or have you invested in one of these vinyl cutters too then? I quite fancy one of those..... ;)

Thanks Simon. Will go into a bit more detail in the appropriate topic. But no, I don't use a vinyl cutter as the

this decal paper is very thin (hence you can hardly see it... but boy is it fiddly :() ... so just a pair of scissors and a steady hand ::)

Watching Traci suffer with the hangover from hell and passing no sympathy her way. I feel grand, vodka. . . no guilt, no hangover! ;D ;D

thats odd, the last few weeks you have bene worse!!!

for me, just some drawing work for pocket money :-\ :-\

been to work from 5 this morn, ,back at 11ish ::) ::) with a little for my inconvenience,now going to tinker in the shed with  few items ,one of which aint been seen yet

keep it clean Sean, we may not want to see it sill! :D :D :D::)

Got a couple of days on with the guy who rang me on Saturday. Give us both a chance to familiarise ourselves. Already been out in his 2004 TM140 with 12t Easterby root trailer and delivered a sky high load of ready cut firewood. Think I am heading out in one of his Cabstars next. :)

Well today the eldest son has got the day off school so we have been baking this morning made chocolate chip buns, marshmallow buns and currant buns also made a sponge cake in a snowman mould. Have the cake to decorate once it is cool. Have also been doing a bit of carpet farming with him. Later hopefully will get some work done on the shed and silage pit. Tomorrow we are going to B&Q to get some more stone effect spray paint and also some pipe insulation and black insulation tape. Also got to get some base boards to start the next sheds