What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

trained down to London, got to site eventually, wasnt allowed on, which was good as it was persisiting it down and windy and i didnt fancy doing a rooftop survey :D :D....rung office, told them, went shopping on Oxford Street :D :D :D....just got back ;)

spreading muck all day, then went to an auction about 20 miles away which had britains and corgi toys advertised, what did i find when i got there

a tray with about 5 matchbox cars and lorries and 2 plastic tractors the ones you could probably buy new for ?1  >:( >:(

Passing my PA1 test and finally got my tractor license with not a single fault ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D:D :D

Wehaaaaaaaaaay!!! Thats great news spud, nice one mate. Did you have Jock Lamont for your PA tuition? He is semi retired now but I did my chainsaw test with him a few years after I left. Brilliant bloke, loved the Bells.  :D

Yesterday I graded off an area for the father-in-law with a 1.5t mini digger, then we levelled it off and put the shuttering up and got 3m of concrete in and laid. Not a bad day.

Today, dug a 5x3m pit about 50cm deep for rubble tipping and graded off a big area of grass to lay hardcore down. .. . using the 4210 and old (old!!) Fergy trailer for carting the spoil away. On the Case again tomorrow wood chipping I think.

Bit different  :)

Oh and paid up for NZ  :)

Good on ya mate Congratulations  :)

Cheers ;D

Silage/grain transport on the road is now a go hey Phill,good on ya chap.  :)

Hopefully, will be alot easier finding jobs now :D :D :D

Wehaaaaaaaaaay!!! Thats great news spud, nice one mate. Did you have Jock Lamont for your PA tuition? He is semi retired now but I did my chainsaw test with him a few years after I left. Brilliant bloke, loved the Bells.  :D

Cheers mate. Nope had someone called Robin Jackson and had John dixion for some as well i've never met him yet :-\ :(

:'( :'( :'( - You boys pick on me something rotten... which interestingly... is just what you all smell like  ;D

Now the Phil....

WELL DONE MATEY  :-*

Nice one mate.... so have you been out on the road on one since then  ???

Cheers mate much apreciated, nope havnt been able to get out on the road yet cant get hold of the boss for work over hols his phone is switched off and farm phone just rings :-\ :-\ :( think he might be on holiday which i cant blame him for that but i know theres a load of sh!t carting to be done and i'm bored and have a brand new license :D :D :D