What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

I nearly called in for a coffee on the way past John !  ;D

More than welcome.... ;) or something stronger  :)

I've been replacing a fuse box after I, er, 'bumped' it with the forklift when loading wheat. It was just like a movie - sparks everywhere and molten metal dropping  :D

Fed the cows in the morning......

Went up to the other farm, fed them and loaded up one of the ring feeders......

Loaded up the main court at the other farm for the night time feed......

Carted bales off the trailer and round to the back of the farm with the Massey Ferguson 3095......

Used my new toy, the Massey Ferguson 514 Skid Steer to drop bales into the heifers and one of the bulls and bedded them up......

Carted some mineral blocks around to the main court......

Fed them all in the evening......

BUSY, BUSY, BUSY...... ;D;)

Well after a day rushing around with a pickered up r***piece, always worried how far away the next toilet will be . .. ..  . I managed to make all around Wiltshire without soiling my undercrackers, Salisbury - Bath - Swindon - Westbury - Devizes. .... now uploading music to my new lappy while tidying the rooms littered with farm models and bit's of farmmodels, locating passport, visa etc and getting stuff together ready for Monday  :-[

So you know someone who works for Locks do you. Had a race through Lakeside with one of them the other week. He had Kero boards on too so I tried to get to the bay before he did. The race started at Dartford tunnel when I tried to get through the toll booths in front of him but I got stuck behind a foreigner. Oh well maybe next time. Coryton isn't so bad cos they have more loading bays there. Next time you see him, tell him Will from United Petroleum says hello.  (P702 JVX)  ;)

Well after a day rushing around with a pickered up r***piece, always worried how far away the next toilet will be . .. ..  . I managed to make all around Wiltshire without soiling my undercrackers, Salisbury - Bath - Swindon - Westbury - Devizes. .... now uploading music to my new lappy while tidying the rooms littered with farm models and bit's of farmmodels, locating passport, visa etc and getting stuff together ready for Monday  :-[

Nothing worse than the trots when you are stuck in traffic. Best buy one of those butt plug thingys. Make it a big one otherwise it might be like firing a rubber bullet. Never mind, give it a couple of days and you'll soon be farting confidently again. ;):D;D

Food poisoning yesterday, running round like a blue assed fly today, last minute organising, seeing friends and family, so much stuff to do before Monday.  :-\

hey Triss !

If I don't get on here before Monday....best of Luck !

(off topic i know but needs must)

Been shopping again today - :'( took the missus to M&S in Hull for the meat for the family bash at our house tommorrrow, then after a few jobs, up to Scarborough plus the Outlaws for more shops. Managed a quick look at a few Britains bits, but no offers on !

Nothing worse than the trots when you are stuck in traffic. Best buy one of those butt plug thingys. Make it a big one otherwise it might be like firing a rubber bullet. Never mind, give it a couple of days and you'll soon be farting confidently again. ;):D;D

You know the feeling too well also then hey?!!  :-X :-X :-X  :D :D :D :D

hey Triss !

If I don't get on here before Monday....best of Luck !

(off topic i know but needs must)

Been shopping again today - :'( ooke the missus to M&S in Hull for the meat for the family bash at our house tommorrrow, then after a few jobs, up to Scarborough plus the Outlaws for more shops. Managed a quick look at a few Britains bits, but no offers on !

Many thanks John, hey you never know, maybe I will even get some pics to turn out as good as yours!!!  ;):D Cheers mate, look out for a Deere-est's Pics topic soon though.  :)

Had a lazy day yesterday and ended up watching the DVD called cars. It was great, and if you haven't seen it I suggest you send the kids to bed and really enjoy it. You will like the bit where the little rcovery truck takes Speed Mc Queen out tractor tipping. The tractors appear to be cows and when they are frightened , they rear up and tip over backwards, then they get chased off by Frank the Mad combine.  It has a very good storyline with a lot of detail in the vehicles, and hidden humour to keep adults amused. I liked the insects that were flying around in one part, they were tiny Volkswagen Beetles with wings. :D :D

Couldn't tell you about it yesterday, cos Mrs  gets annoyed at the amount of time I spend on the puter, especially FTF. So what, its entertaining, free and you never know what or who you might come across when on this web site. Sadly she doesn't share my interest in farming, farm toys,  farm machinery, or trucks and thinks that at the age of fifty four, its about time I grew up. Pah!! No way!! :D

Had a lazy day yesterday and ended up watching the DVD called cars. It was great, and if you haven't seen it I suggest you send the kids to bed and really enjoy it. You will like the bit where the little rcovery truck takes Speed Mc Queen out tractor tipping. The tractors appear to be cows and when they are frightened , they rear up and tip over backwards, then they get chased off by Frank the Mad combine.  It has a very good storyline with a lot of detail in the vehicles, and hidden humour to keep adults amused. I liked the insects that were flying around in one part, they were tiny Volkswagen Beetles with wings. :D :D

Couldn't tell you about it yesterday, cos Mrs  gets annoyed at the amount of time I spend on the puter, especially FTF. So what, its entertaining, free and you never know what or who you might come across when on this web site. Sadly she doesn't share my interest in farming, farm toys,  farm machinery, or trucks and thinks that at the age of fifty four, its about time I grew up. Pah!! No way!! :D

:D :D :D :D I've seen it too! That tractor tipping bit is pretty well thought up! It's quite good for a PG  :-\ :-[;)