What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

Know what you mean Phil. When I worked at Collins' up the Plain they had a dozen bins all with flat floors. Come loading time we had to shovel the last 10t or so in each bin through the slides on to the chain and slat conveyor. Today, 9.30am start thanks to the dentist. Straiht up to Peterborough to tip 18 pallets of stone. Reload 48 empty roofing pallet crates round the corner at Baston. Now on my way back to Northend Works at Cirencester. Yeah, the place the cost me 5hrs last Monday. Luckiy Ive only got to tip these and reload at another factory round the corner. . . Oooh MX170 with fully mounted 6f KV plough nr Oundle!!

sible hedingham essex only 20 miles from linton

aaarh near Halstead :)

nice countyside around there ;D ;D, often take a detour to Haverhill to get back to A11 ;)

I was near Beazley End the other week

well today i got it easy, after finishing silaging at highbarn yesterday i had a rest. woke up at 8.30....... sat and stared at my models deciding what to buy next  :D :D then watched some t.v, at 10.30 i raced to town on my scooter and collected my friends old phone, raced back and met my neighbour, played on gta liberty city stories (crap) had lunch (toastie with ham and pickle) played on gta again..............

and now im sat here..............

can be arranged

best place for them in bude is the chippy at the top of town,they sell home made ones in there, theres a toy shop on the opp corner to

i think i know the one if its the same as 10 years ago :D :D :D::)

i think i know the one if its the same as 10 years ago :D :D :D::)

prob the same people, havn't changed hands as long as i have been there,

watch your self on the a39 to marky,they have been having a crack down on speeding and the a30 to,especially at whiddon down

prob the same people, havn't changed hands as long as i have been there,

watch your self on the a39 to marky,they have been having a crack down on speeding and the a30 to,especially at whiddon down

With 4 bikes... two kids and Mrs F's butt on board Sean I'll be lucky to hit 30 mate  :D :D :D