What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

Driving round college in the Claas 617 picking up a trailer etc then in lectures then was let loose out dehorning the cattle in afternoon and what good fun :D :D :D . Never done alot of cattle work but was a good laugh seeing people get run over by little calves etc but we all got it mastered but one kid that is supposed to have done agriculture at sparsholt was really nervous around cattle :-\ :-\ :-\  but was a succesful session getting everything done and dusted with loads of time to spare.  And even got shocked faces off NDA's at the fact we were handling cattle and doing a rather gd job not in a big mess as they said we would :D :D :D :D

Driving round college in the Claas 617 picking up a trailer etc then in lectures then was let loose out dehorning the cattle in afternoon and what good fun :D :D :D . Never done alot of cattle work but was a good laugh seeing people get run over by little calves etc but we all got it mastered but one kid that is supposed to have done agriculture at sparsholt was really nervous around cattle :-\ :-\ :-\  but was a succesful session getting everything done and dusted with loads of time to spare.  And even got shocked faces off NDA's at the fact we were handling cattle and doing a rather gd job not in a big mess as they said we would :D :D :D :D

get back in the bloody workshop and leave the real work to us!!!  :D :D :D Glad u enjoyed yourself mate!  :)

climbing round a 4m x 4m bt manhole, about 10m deep,which was slightly flooded out by slurry ect from the near by farm, pumped out as best we could but knacked our pump, so worked down there in my waders till the box cleaner turned up, just as we had nearly finished, was a little ripe to say the least,but bought back fond memorys smell wise

get back in the bloody workshop and leave the real work to us!!!  :D :D :D Glad u enjoyed yourself mate!  :)

::) ::)::) 7 weeks of it starting to get a bit tiresome :D :D cheers mate always nice to do something different as only ever one arable work ;D ;D

workin int mill again today (only 2 days left there) woo hoooooo,not a bad day really ,ended up driving the Nissan fork truck for a while to try and help our driver out ,the other driver went back to his old job ,Kerayzeeeeeee stuff.sittin eatin fish n chips and avvin a nice cuppa

Well woke up half dead after last nights school disco .... found myself a new lady  ;) ;) And took the dog for a walk ... then found one of my Dads friends round who oh...coicidently collects models aswell  :D So he was chatting to me about how he managed to snap a ?200 crane within five minutes of getting it. That and unwrapping my new Triathlon spreader .... thanks Udi  ;) ;)

Been trying to shift some muck mostly this last week. The fields are that wet though I'm forever sinking and nearly getting stuck as you can see from the pics. Spreader was down to it's axles in this pic, no going backwards or forwards with 3/4 of a load still on, so I dumped the muck were I was and then with 4WD, diff locks and alot of wheel slip I just got out. Massey power at it's best ::) ::)

post-3-132638557627_thumb.jpg

post-3-132638557631_thumb.jpg