What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

started decorating the stepdaughters now vacant room,,early start,2 coats on the ceiling and 1 coat on walls,now going to watch spurs hopefully beat chelsea,then later 2nd coat the walls,then sunday undercoat the woodwork,monday gloss the woodwork,then one wall to paper next weekend,as my wife picked an expensive paper and i want to do that in daylight

After an already busy week at work while battling a stinker of a cold; today began at 7am hitching father-in-laws Bomford Kestrel trimmer on his Case 4210 and heading off to do the perimeter hedge of a Warminster nursing home. Back at 10am to do his own roadside hedge, grease, sharpen and unhitch the trimmer. Quick stop at home to unload my logs which have been in the van since Tuesday, gobble down Tracis finest scrambled eggs in toast. Grab the dog and off up the log yard. Currently delivering a 1.3cu/m load of 9" logs in Marlborough via the wheelbarrow. Back to load a double (2.6cu/m) load of 9" for a local pub ans the reload for Monday. Probably have a go with the frisby with Zia on our way home..... Then.... I am sitting down!!

Before no doubt finishing of the skirting board!! ::)

Ive now made space in one of our rooms in the house so I can set up Foyle View 1.32 so heading to B&Q with the lovely mrs Natalie to get some things ;D then on to Sainsburys for something nice for diner back home lite the fire get finish up outside with feeding then settle down to a nice diner that mrs Nats will have made then put my feet up and watch country file ;D

taken the little ones swimming, then familly visiting, followed by food shopping, housework and now on here, also managed to squeezee in a bit more on the house, maybe pics later

:ha ha!: :ha ha!: :ha ha!: :ha ha!:

We normally say "I've just dropped the kids off at the pool"..... :huh::mellow:

currently sat in the yard awaiting a call from laptop support, our system we use went over to a new server sat night ,and it seems they have neglected to sort the software issues involved for windows 8 pc/laptops ,so its crashed mine, so far 2 hours and counting, boss has told me not to move till sorted, as other systems linked behind this will go mental and give him loads of red alerts etc, so 4 of us sat doing nothing right now, sounds like a nation wide issue to

You allowed to move yet, Sean ???

I'm sat at Aberystwyth University equine yard (there are worse places ;) ) having my load of hay unloaded. Been a long day already, got up at 3am, left the yard at 03.45 and with a stop for diesel, rolled in here at 08.30. Couldn't have had a better run up here, very quiet that time of day. Infact it didn't get light until I met the Welsh coast at Aberaeron and about the same time the dark had givenway to a clear dry day :) Would be nice to get my head down but oh no, wide aflippingwake!

You allowed to move yet, Sean ???

I'm sat at Aberystwyth University equine yard (there are worse places ;) ) having my load of hay unloaded. Been a long day already, got up at 3am, left the yard at 03.45 and with a stop for diesel, rolled in here at 08.30. Couldn't have had a better run up here, very quiet that time of day. Infact it didn't get light until I met the Welsh coast at Aberaeron and about the same time the dark had givenway to a clear dry day :) Would be nice to get my head down but oh no, wide aflippingwake!

belive it or not trissy, the laptops god at work ,it goes wrong, you do nothing, i was there till 12.15 until they rang to say my settings had been migrated to the new server???? i have to account for every miniute of the day on it, and log everything i have done over them times to, all sorts of other behind the scenes bits to do to, would much rather spend the average 45 mins a day we spend on the laptops mandatory stuff , actually working

or watching student riders at uni wandering round :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Getting ready to work the 10pm to 8am shift lifting spuds, could be a long night as I'm driving the older McCormick mtx200 which has no CD player, just have to get the banter going over the cb radio. That's a big 10 4

Edited by HWS PLANT HIRE