What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

Work then 6 monthly dental check up and well my dentist was rather disappointed he could not charge me any more money for another 6 months 8) ...no pun intended but my dentist is Mr Gordon Coull who I have been a patient with for more years than I can remember 8)

:lol: :ha ha!: Oh yoooou lot!! :lol: :ha ha!: Delivered a load of hay to Wales as per the norm, back empty to reload with a DAF 95 XF and Freelander to take to Tilbury tomorrow. Early finish to go and pick up my....... Vito!
  • Like 1

Pics tomorrow, dark out and it's black :lol: I'll ignite the Wheels topic again with a few. Nice thing to drive, I'm never going to have any weight in it so as long as I don't get excited by the turbo too often,,should be ok on fuel. 2.2 lump in it, twin sliders, rear tailgate, very tidy and for a van the mileage is a decent 110k, below average for ten year old. First of the later shape too.

Started a monster fencing job today, 135m slated fencing, had to phone the new owner of HWS plant to hire my old js220, for stripping the site, which is currently a swamp, dieing of man flu, could do with a beer, but there is no BEER

• Like 1

:lol: :ha ha!: Oh yoooou lot!! :lol: :ha ha!: Delivered a load of hay to Wales as per the norm, back empty to reload with a DAF 95 XF and Freelander to take to Tilbury tomorrow. Early finish to go and pick up my....... Vito!

Oh Lord won't you buy me a mercedes benz?

My friends all drive tractors I must make amends..

• Like 1

Heading for Cheffins with 30 lots to go in next weeks sale rangong from a loader to wheels to panels to tyres. Will reload four rotters and be home for tea. Will be three long days on the road this week, 38hrs I expect. A weeks work for most!

Decided I wasn't ill and paid a visit to my local jcb dealers and spoke to my "contact", placed my order for a jcb 8085, full set of attachments, couple of optional extras,

Crimbo didn't hit your wallet too badly then Harry?  :laugh: