What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

Looks like you had a good day rolling Paul, nice and dry as well. We were just saying yesterday about how much dust is flying yet the soil is wet in a lot of places when you dig down. What gear box did the NH have in it? Had a quick drive in a T6080 with range command? And thought it was very easy to drive

went to croft race circut today to watch the bruv in law race his bike . unfortunatly the bike in front of his crashed n shaun had no option but to hit the fallen bike .shaun was caterpulted but managed to walk away ;D  . sadly his bike is totaled :

Have to say im not a fan of the blues :of   but a pic of any tractors  worth a look  at --  may be the other members are a little shy ::)  but keep posting  them pics up  Paul  looks good country where you are 

your probably right chris

Surprising that, as your photos are excellent particularly todays' ones from sunny dusty south Devon. I'm angling for this work myself at the mo so it has particular interest. There doesn't seem to be that many folks around at the moment so give it time Paul

yes a good day mate,soil is the same down here,the gearbox was a 19 speed,just flick up and down on the buttons,dont know what the gearbox type was called

Looks like you had a good day rolling Paul, nice and dry as well. We were just saying yesterday about how much dust is flying yet the soil is wet in a lot of places when you dig down. What gear box did the NH have in it? Had a quick drive in a T6080 with range command? And thought it was very easy to drive

thanks for the reply david,i just think some members just post to certain members only,but thats me being a sceptic,im glad you enjoy the pictures david,not up to your high standards,but it will be something i can allways look back on,getting pictures of harvest is a bit different as your always up against it and you just dont have the time,or certainly not the time when im rolling anyway

It's the evening prior to Spalding Paul, and they have only been posted up an hour, it's understandabley going to be a little bit quiter on here. I've no doubt there are plenty forum members who really enjoy seeing your photographs of the machines you have been driving and the wonderful countryside you're surrounded by, but, don't necessarily choose to comment. I'm certainly very appreciative of anyone who share's photographs of what they have been up to and the machines they operate. Even if I don't comment on everyone's "real machinery" posts, I certainly enjoy taking the time to look at them. Might be worth setting up an individual topic to group your pictures together or use the forum's blog facility. :)

• Like 2

well yes really chris,but it done its job okay,just more used to the fendts mate,very twitchy on the road,that i did notice

Yep very responsive/sensitive steering I remember

Edited by CMB

Well today had its ups and downs headed off today to a horse fair with my mates I'm not into horses but I was told that there would be pints :) and yes there was lots of them but on the way home we met my mates horses on the road 2 mins from home they had broke out so as good boys as we are we all helped to get them in but as I was doing a good deed I went over on my ankle a messed my ankle and I'm laying up in a bad way it could be broke waiting on Natalie super nurse to come home after her day in A&E to look at it we homer for her :D

Just a a few pictures of the foot

all wraped up.

Picture12015_zps4e1873d0.jpg

Nice colour

Picture12016_zps9e7703ec.jpg

not nice bob,have you got the mrs running around then?

oh yes Paul I do :D I see you have been out on the big wheels some nice pictures what do you think of the NH6070 nice ol bus in my eyes our contractor has one and I would use it at home to bring in bales of silage when he's baling our silage

Well had a busy day today as the main lorry driver was off ill, and his rigid lowloader was in the garage, so ended up driving the strallis today, only problem is it doesn't have ramps, which means everything has to be lifted on with the hiab, can honestly say I required a clean pair of pants after lifting a 6 tonne doosan off of it. Tomorrow I will hopefully be back to the comforts of my desk, and maybe sneakily take the afternoon off for a couple of pints with my brother...

• Like 1

Playing around with my new toys, a jcb micro excavator and a jcb high lift tracked barrow, that me up to 9 machines in my personal "fleet" think I have a fetish for shinny yellow machines...

Cutting down an old lilac tree then cutting it and other branches into logs, digging out a hebe with a mattock, ridging 9 rows of potatoes (again with a mattock), followed by a spot of de-stoning and weeding.... and then wishing I hadn't   :(:::)