What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

3 hours ago, trigger82 said:

So with westher been very bad here in Ireland we put in the cattle and there happy out in the shed. 

20151117_172746.jpg

Nice looking cattle you have there trigger must say the last few days I was clad to be in a shed weather not very good here last few days  

• Like 2

3 hours ago, trigger82 said:

So with westher been very bad here in Ireland we put in the cattle and there happy out in the shed. 

20151117_172746.jpg

Nice looking cattle you have there trigger must say the last few days I was clad to be in a shed weather not very good here last few days  

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, smithy said:

Ahw tks Cattle are my uncles not mine. Have to buy my cattle yet !!!

23 hours ago, Tractorman810 said:

Press it lightly smithy , you ain't fixing the computer on your mc-cormrick now ;D

yes will try it lightly next time as I am used to hitting McCormick with big hammer ,don't now what happened but the site went down after I posted that

• Like 1

Was working for my mates down at the forge yesterday first job was to clean up the gates as a lorry was coming to pick them up to get them galvanised

they should be back next week then we can go and hang them next job was to cut in half 55 barrels ready to make barbecues for next year  we make free standing legs pop the drum on to coats of paint bit of mesh in the bottom they sell like hot cakes  

20151118_102038.jpg

20151118_102135.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, MadMark said:

Well for something different I have been out tonight and enjoyed myself. First time I have been out in months and had good company and loads to drink and dancing and only just got in:)

well done so you was looking at models of a different type last night ?I hope they did not have oversize spare tires on in the wrong places and not to big of front-linkage haha have fun

• Like 3

Went of see one of my pals as he has took on a 120ac tenant farm so got the full tour today that's him up to 300ac and doing well runs a nice fleet of classics JD3350,2650,3130,and a IH955 so hoping to get a shot of them at harvest but more than likely I will be busy with my own work.

Tomorrows plan heading to Aberdeen with Mrs M to start xmas shopping.

• Like 1

I was cleaning out a ditch with my mini-digger when I took a call from my neighbour could I go and pick up the fiesta from one farm go and pick up 2 driver head of to Trimly near Felixstowe to pick 2 truck with fuel bowser from one field head of to Sutton Hue to catch up with demo harvester fill with fuel leave them the fiesta to get home with tonight and back tomorrow while I brought the truck and bowser back to the farm to refuel bowser ready for sunday morning  as I have to take it to fill up his own harvester and then stay with them on a tractor to cart beet don't now what tractor I will be on till I get there in morning  I will be near Ipswich with his own harvester while the demo one will still be a Sutton hue  

20151128_142049.jpg

20151128_142117.jpg

20151128_142136.jpg

20151128_142144.jpg

• Like 4

I have been driving the Case Puma 160 today in 10 hrs we have lifted 30 acres 3 off us on trailers been non stop could have done with 1 more trailer as we had a 3 mile round trip back to pad along a single track had to time it right to miss each other the CBs come in handy today .

This is the harvester that my neighbour owns the one I posted yesterday was on demo as for the last 4 days he has been running both to catch up as a lot of rain forecast on Monday/Tuesday .

only got these pictures today when we had to stop to replace a broken knife    

20151129_121927.jpg

20151129_122002.jpg

20151129_121939.jpg

20151129_122034.jpg

• Like 4

Nice looking bit of kit smithy, just got home here,we got  delayed an hr after we got stuck on a hill due to the weather, train was actually sliding backwards at one point, driver had to get out and sand the line,problem was he wasn't exactly built for manual work to say the least if he was under 25 stone it was a understatement, saw him walking to the back engine and he was doing some serious huffing and puffing :laugh:

• Like 2

Managed to get through traffic chaos today after a huge water main burst overnight, had to go through 1ft of water to get to work where it had run down the hill to a dip , but when I left the yard it was well bad, taken 3 hrs to get to my job as everyone try's to miss the flood and road closure about 1/4 of a mile up the hill for the repairs , granddaughters been sent home from school  to