What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

yes its growing Tim mate was going to cut it last week, got my mums to cut getting very long. can i contract you to cut it for me Tim. ;D ;D

Ooooh yes, supply me with an airline ticket and i\\\\\\\'ll do it for free!  ;D:D :D :D

Mine was cut for the first time this year today as well Timmy Beetroot... The old Hayter Mower started... on the 415th pull  ::)>:(

Last years petrol though... wonder it went at all really  ;D ;D ;D

Sounds like you need that MF 7 lawnmower mate!  :D :D :D

Ooooh yes, supply me with an airline ticket and i\\\\\\\'ll do it for free!  ;D:D :D :D

Sounds like you need that MF 7 lawnmower mate!  :D :D :D

Whats with the \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ beetboy??

Whats with the \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ beetboy??

Don\'t know chap....seems to be coming up after every apostrophe I post. I think it has to do with the anonymizer that I have been using for the past few days.  :-\\

Don\'t know chap....seems to be coming up after every apostrophe I post. I think it has to do with the anonymizer that I have been using for the past few days.  :-\\

strange.....did you add more to my post when you quoted it :D :D :D :D

whats the 'anonymizer ' ???....dont think i found the right answer on google :-\ :-\

just put a NH tsa 135 bonnet,cab etc on a ttv with front linkage and put the NH skid unit under a tim JD6520 bonnet and cab etc,just got to get the paint off the dinning table be fore the old ball and chain gets home

strange.....did you add more to my post when you quoted it :D :D :D :D

whats the 'anonymizer ' ???....dont think i found the right answer on google :-\ :-\

Wouldn't be suprised if the browser did! :D :D ::)

An anonmizer is a search engine that works it's way over firewalls without leaving any IP info. ;D

Spent today getting the BEETie mobile's mowing deck off of it so I can get at the blade for sharpening, the blade is being a bit of a pain to get off. :(

Had my parents evening * Gulp * Didn't go that badly although my Mum kept staring at my science teachers finger, it got severly broken playing rugby and is completely bent. So that was embarrasing and then submitted my options after a long hard thought .... of two minutes whether to do DT or Geography. I went for Geography but not so sure now  ??? And Dad got his second all clear from cancer  :)

my parents evening is thurs  :( you should have gone dt mate  ;)

glad to hear hes all clear  :)

I know ... but you have all different courses like woodwork and electronics and plastics etc. Im only good at woodwork and poo at electronics and bits so it would be a bit of a gamble. And the best teacher left last year so it's gone a bit down the pan. It would of been nice to use some tools though for conversions and bits but oh well ...

And good luck with your parents evening .. i just slipped my Science teacher 20 notes  ;) Our Maths teacher was ill and everyone says my English teacher fancies me so i got off lightly  :D :D The others im alright in

And thanks  ;) Appreciate it

Glad to hear your parents eve went o.k. Good luck with your options.  Glad to hear the new about your dad Nick.

Cheers Graham .... now it's just rest really. He assures me he'll be fit for Spalding where he can pretend to be interested  :D :D And thanks options is just waiting now to see what i've got.

Glad to hear your good news young Nick.

Started assembling a special Fordson Major that father-in-law wants to give to Roy Prodger who drives it at ARLINGTON Stadium, home of EASTBOURNE EAGLES Speedway for track maintenance.I've had to make custom mudguards and grind down some wide tyre treads for authenticity. I'll post pics when finished.

New Speedway season starts this Saturday and with f-i-l being main sponsor of the Eagles team this year Cathy & I get free passes all year including Pit access at the races even during racing, rubbing shoulders with all the riders including the world champ etc.Very interesting to see what goes on and glean technical info......& no I won't be doing models of them, they're already available with all the different riders on done by die-hard fans for peanuts.

my school only has wood work and some computer programs now ,as last year our school was set on fire and the main building (the biggest one) was lost ,all  the dt ,ict ,french,re,history,geography,art rooms were lost and some of the science labs were lost  :-\ so pretty much the same as you now  :);)

Thats a bit of a bummer mate! Were quite lucky at our school we also had a fire last year but it was in the canteen and the firestation is about two minutes away and it was put out immediatly. DT wise we do quite a bit it just really is a gamble on what your doing and what teacher you get.

And cheers Nigel. Sounds like you've got a good deal there mate  ;)

Cheers Graham .... now it's just rest really. He assures me he'll be fit for Spalding where he can pretend to be interested  :D :D And thanks options is just waiting now to see what i've got.

Also glad to hear all is ok. As for options....can't you do both? I did both and havn't regreted it, though rock cycles get pretty boring but local geography is interesting as you get field trips. As for Dt, at my school you can choose between Graphics, Electronics and Resistant matierials, which is what I did and is just a background look at anything made out of resistant matierials, like welding, casting (very useful!), plastics, metalwork and woodwork and just a bit of a doss really, but is still interesting the little that you do learn. But geography is still good, though too much time in a classroom for my liking. Hope this helps.  ;)

Also glad to hear all is ok. As for options....can't you do both? I did both and havn't regreted it, though rock cycles get pretty boring but local geography is interesting as you get field trips. As for Dt, at my school you can choose between Graphics, Electronics and Resistant matierials, which is what I did and is just a background look at anything made out of resistant matierials, like welding, casting (very useful!), plastics, metalwork and woodwork and just a bit of a doss really, but is still interesting the little that you do learn. But geography is still good, though too much time in a classroom for my liking. Hope this helps.  ;)

Out of the blocks you have modern languages French, German or both. Then you have humanities Geography or History and then Drama and music and then DT and music. I did German, History, Geography and Art. Mainly because there what i got excellent feedback from tonight. As for DT it seems a bit of a doss and a laugh but i've never really had the nack of the actual building stage and thats 45% of the grade. Im alright at design but useless and the actual building. Which is a shame because it would help my collection alot :(

Well I have just been doing my billing at work, got all my accounts done up to the end of the month and just as I was leaving another big stack was placed on my desk that needs to be done for the end of the month  >:( >:(>:(

Glad your Dad is all clear so far Nick, I opted for Geography many moons ago and it ended up being my top subject. I was doing GCSE's the very first year they were introduced ( I got to be a guinea pig  :D :D ).

Bad news about your school Rich was it started diliberately? Are you in temp buildings till they rebuild?

yes it was started deliberatly ,a boy trying to get revenge on the headteacher  :(

in temp buildings at the mo we wont be going into the new school we leave in august 2008 and they will be moving in to it in september 2008  :-\ but to be onest the temp buildings are better than the old school  :D

Sounds pretty serious ..... what happened to the boy?  :-\